• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

Scrubby Squid Tournament

Kyoto

Senior Squid

Round 1 Maps and modes:

Splat Zones Flounder Heights , Tower Control Walleye Warehouse , Rainmaker Port Mackerel , Splat Zones Camp Triggerfish , Tower Control Hammerhead Bridge

If there is some questions feel free to pm me. And if a team drops or doesn´t appear the other team gets a freewin.

Gi.

Senior Squid
NNID
OldboyNin
You should put Dynamite in top section of bracket and C- in bottom, probably too late now, but Dynamite is the next best team after C-

TS also another solid team. Can't wait to see who takes this one.

Kyoto

Senior Squid
You should put Dynamite in top section of bracket and C- in bottom, probably too late now, but Dynamite is the next best team after C-

TS also another solid team. Can't wait to see who takes this one.
We will see that. And it was random the choosing of the round 1

Kyoto

Senior Squid

Round 2 Maps and modes:
Tower Control Museum D,Alfonsino , Rainmaker Saltspray Rig , Splat Zones Piranha Pit , Tower Control Urchin Underpass , Splat Zones Blackbelly Skatepark

gl everyone

Kyoto

Senior Squid

Semi Final with modes and maps:
Rainmaker Mahi-Mahi Resort , Splat Zones Bluefin Depot , Tower Control Kelp Dome , Rainmaker Arowana Mall , Splat Zones Walleye Warehouse , Tower Control Moray Towers , Rainmaker Flounder Heights , Splat Zones Port Mackerel

gl everyone

Kyoto

Senior Squid

Finals
Splat Zones Saltspray Rig , Rainmaker Arowana Mall , Tower Control Piranha Pit , Splat Zones Hammerhead Bridge , Rainmaker Museum D, Alfonsino , Tower Control Mahi-Mahi Resort , Splat Zones Moray Towers

gl both teams

DaBoss

Pro Squid
Congrats to C- for the 1st place! And great job to the other teams playing!

As someone who viewed the latter half of the tournament, it seemed like it was run smoothly, so great job @Kyoto! I hope you run more tournaments like this with hopefully some more help next time.

Kyoto

Senior Squid

GGs everyone and thanks for playing this tournament and thanks for the ppl who was on the waiting list too. Congrats to C- for winning this tournament.

Kyoto

Senior Squid
Congrats to C- for the 1st place! And great job to the other teams playing!

As someone who viewed the latter half of the tournament, it seemed like it was run smoothly, so great job @Kyoto! I hope you run more tournaments like this with hopefully some more help next time.
Yea i will with a lot more players so dw :3 thanks for joining it.

Power

Inkling Commander
GGs to everyone involved. As a participant in the tournament I felt that it was run very well. Here is some feedback I thought would be relevant.
-All maps/modes should be decided before the tournament begins, it would have made things go somewhat quicker. some more variety would be nice.
-Having things a bit more organized and easy to follow would be solid

Not much else to say imo, as you ran the tournament well. I am looking forward to seeing any future tournaments.

thomas collins

Inkling
NNID
flatiza
thanks for running the tournament! i know this is inconsequential, but the score for the dream team vs quetzalcoatl match was 1-3. congrats to C-

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom