• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

Scrubby Squid Tournament

Suitable Cakes

Inkling
NNID
4Gromit
How is this going to work, Private Battles, all play at one location on eight consoles? Please let me know.

Blue24

Inkling Commander
NNID
bluebomber2425
How many ppl on the waiting list?

Gi.

Senior Squid
NNID
OldboyNin
Wait, what? since when was there a 16 team cap??? If you have a large waiting list why not include more teams? There are MANY non-top 15 teams that can benefit from this bracket, especially if it's just a single elim tournament. Please increase cap.

Valkyria

Bottom Feeder
NNID
Valkyriah
Yes, please increase the cap. This tournament filled up 3 weeks before the starting date, meaning it's questionable whether some of the teams who've signed up so early are still going to participate.

Gi.

Senior Squid
NNID
OldboyNin
Most sign-ups happen the week before and that's because people need to figure out the team's schedule. It is the only reason I didn't sign teams up yet.

Valkyria

Bottom Feeder
NNID
Valkyriah
Signed up C-. One of the registered teams has already disbanded btw.

Gi.

Senior Squid
NNID
OldboyNin
The one team you had in waiting list, now C-, and both SK teams you have four extra. And I'm sure many, many more would like to join this week. Increase to 32 please.

Mitsuki

Inkling
NNID
AmyDesu
I have 2 question regarding the tournament

1. When will the maps selection and mode be announced?
2. A set is consisted of 5 matches. In between matches we are allowed to swap 1-2 members right?

Thanks!

Kyoto

Senior Squid
As i said 2 times this will be a little tournament. I`m sure there will be more it wouldn`t make a good rep if i'll make more teams out of that. Please respect that. I'm sure there will be another tournament with more teams. It's my first tournament so i want to start little. It's 2 pm btw don't look at challonge thats completely wrong.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom