• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Section#3NNID Shareing thread

Auregash

Inkling
NNID
mgeritz89
I also recommend that you check the news/entertainment room once in a while.You might learn somthing new Or may have a good laugh.
I have only said that it ... it doesn't hurt my eye or something. Keep calm ;-)

Goombpaler

Inkling
NNID
minemon28ftw
NNID: Look to your left!
Level: 22 and rising
Weapon: Anything BUT the nozzlenoses

Looking forward to playing

PS It is really hard to type all his on the Wii U ;P

Meechy2000

Inkling
NNID
DemetriusM917
NNID: Look to your left!
Level: 22 and rising
Weapon: Anything BUT the nozzlenoses

Looking forward to playing

PS It is really hard to type all his on the Wii U ;P
What are your hobbies?

Meechy2000

Inkling
NNID
DemetriusM917
Being a kid and a squid!

In all seriousness, I am a grade 3 pianist and an all round gamer. I sometimes go to a theatre group but I might have to stop that :'(
OH,thats sounds upsetting.Would you like this group and who would you recommend to join this group?

Meechy2000

Inkling
NNID
DemetriusM917
ok,i advise you to look at the news/entertainment room once in a while you might learn something new or have a good laugh WELCOME TO THE GROUP.

Goombpaler

Inkling
NNID
minemon28ftw
ok,i advise you to look at the news/entertainment room once in a while you might learn something new or have a good laugh WELCOME TO THE GROUP.
I didn't know you liked SMG4 :D Quite suprised he hasn't implimented inklings to his vids

ikarius

Inkling
NNID
ikarius030
NNID: ikarius030
Level 20
Main:
- Turf War: Aerospray MG (Training with Splocher)
- Splatzones/Tower control: .52 GAL Deco

Rank: C+ (Was waiting for August update to be more serious about ranked battles)

Previous Achievements:
- Speedrunner / Twitch/Hitbox Streamer (Speedrunning Luigi's Mansion, SMW, SMB1, indie games) for the past 3 years

I'm opened for more questions if you have any. It will be a pleasure to answer them.

Meechy2000

Inkling
NNID
DemetriusM917
NNID: ikarius030
Level 20
Main:
- Turf War: Aerospray MG (Training with Splocher)
- Splatzones/Tower control: .52 GAL Deco

Rank: C+ (Was waiting for August update to be more serious about ranked battles)

Previous Achievements:
- Speedrunner / Twitch/Hitbox Streamer (Speedrunning Luigi's Mansion, SMW, SMB1, indie games) for the past 3 years

I'm opened for more questions if you have any. It will be a pleasure to answer them.
What are your hobbies?Would you like this group?Who would you suggest to join this group?I advise you to look at the entertainment/news room once in a while.You might learn somthing new or have a good laugh.Also,Tell me your music movement momment.

ikarius

Inkling
NNID
ikarius030
My hobbies: Playing splatoon (of course lol), I also stream and speedrun on regular basis as well.

I submitted my application because I am very interested in joining your group, but unfortunately most of my friends are speedrunners so they usually don't play splatoon, although I will definitely talk about it on my twitter and most definitely put an ad on my twitch channel linking the group as well as changing my IGN if needed to represent the Squid Squad.

Finally, I am sorry but I don't understand your last question, my "music movement", do you mean my favorite music band/type ? lol

Meechy2000

Inkling
NNID
DemetriusM917
My hobbies: Playing splatoon (of course lol), I also stream and speedrun on regular basis as well.

I submitted my application because I am very interested in joining your group, but unfortunately most of my friends are speedrunners so they usually don't play splatoon, although I will definitely talk about it on my twitter and most definitely put an ad on my twitch channel linking the group as well as changing my IGN if needed to represent the Squid Squad.

Finally, I am sorry but I don't understand your last question, my "music movement", do you mean my favorite music band/type ? lol
Look on the news/entertainment room then you will know what a music movement momment is.WELCOME TO THE GROUP!!!!

Meechy2000

Inkling
NNID
DemetriusM917
Thanks !

For the music mouvement, I have to go with Squid Sisters theme during Octavio's battle. That would be one of my favorite songs in the whole game.

As for my twitch channel: http://twitch.tv/ikarius031
Im might not be here for friday,saterday or sunday so im getting someone to take care of the group while im gone.

Neu

Inkling
Hi, i'm looking for a squad with determination to reach S+ rank.
As for why i don't make my own team is because i'm not a good leader type as i might have some temper issues to be honest.
However, i do believe that we need a clear role & strategy before hitting Ranked Battle against other squads.

That said, here's my application below:

NNID: NeuCherry
Current Level: 27
Current Rank: B
Timezone: UTC+07:00, PST+14:00

Splatzones / Turf War
My most used weapon is (Neo) Splash-o-matic, followed by Custom Dual Squelcher as my backup choice for certain maps.
Other than that, i have quite an experience with .52 Gal Deco, Octo/Inkbrush, Carbon Roller, Rapid Blaster Deco, & Kelp Splatterscope.
For the new weapon, i prefer Splatling for Splatzones & Slosher for Turf War.

Tower Control
Although i rarely participated in TC mode before August patch, i mostly used Luna Blaster.
Sometimes i would pick E-liter 3K for support/defensive play, although i have to say that i'm not that good with charger yet.
Slosher might be a possible choice for offensive play in the future.

I'm 26 this year & i take Splatoon very seriously even though i might have less time to play than most players.
Which is exactly why i believe that i have to win every, if not most, ranked battle match to make up for my limited play time.

As for hobby, aside from gaming i don't think i have time for more hobbies nowadays.
However, prior up to 7 years ago i'm quite a forum maniac (not in this forum, obviously).

That is all, thank you.

P.S. We ride together, we reach S+ rank together!

Last edited:

Meechy2000

Inkling
NNID
DemetriusM917
Hi, i'm looking for a squad with determination to reach S+ rank.
As for why i don't make my own team is because i'm not a good leader type as i might have some temper issues to be honest.
However, i do believe that we need a clear role & strategy before hitting Ranked Battle against other squads.

That said, here's my application below:

NNID: NeuCherry
Current Level: 25
Current Rank: B
Timezone: UTC+07:00, PST+14:00

Splatzones / Turf War
My most used weapon is (Neo) Splash-o-matic, followed by Custom Dual Squelcher as my backup choice for certain maps.
Other than that, i have quite an experience with .52 Gal, Octo/Inkbrush, Carbon Roller, Rapid Blaster Deco, & Kelp Splatterscope.
For the new weapon, i prefer Splatling for Splatzones & Slosher for Turf War.

Tower Control
Although i rarely participated in TC mode before August patch, i mostly used Luna Blaster.
Sometimes i would pick E-liter 3K for support/defensive play, although i have to say that i'm not that good with charger yet.
Slosher might be a possible choice for offensive play in the future.

I'm 26 this year & i take Splatoon very seriously even though i might have less time to play than most players.
Which is exactly why i believe that i have to win every, if not most, ranked battle match to make up for my limited play time.

As for hobby, aside from gaming i don't think i have time for more hobbies nowadays.
However, prior up to 7 years ago i'm quite a forum maniac (not in this forum, obviously).

That is all, thank you.

P.S. We ride together, we reach S+ rank together!
:scared::scared::scared:THE BEST RESUME I HAD YET!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom