• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Section#3NNID Shareing thread

Meechy2000

Inkling
NNID
DemetriusM917
Hi, i'm looking for a squad with determination to reach S+ rank.
As for why i don't make my own team is because i'm not a good leader type as i might have some temper issues to be honest.
However, i do believe that we need a clear role & strategy before hitting Ranked Battle against other squads.

That said, here's my application below:

NNID: NeuCherry
Current Level: 25
Current Rank: B
Timezone: UTC+07:00, PST+14:00

Splatzones / Turf War
My most used weapon is (Neo) Splash-o-matic, followed by Custom Dual Squelcher as my backup choice for certain maps.
Other than that, i have quite an experience with .52 Gal, Octo/Inkbrush, Carbon Roller, Rapid Blaster Deco, & Kelp Splatterscope.
For the new weapon, i prefer Splatling for Splatzones & Slosher for Turf War.

Tower Control
Although i rarely participated in TC mode before August patch, i mostly used Luna Blaster.
Sometimes i would pick E-liter 3K for support/defensive play, although i have to say that i'm not that good with charger yet.
Slosher might be a possible choice for offensive play in the future.

I'm 26 this year & i take Splatoon very seriously even though i might have less time to play than most players.
Which is exactly why i believe that i have to win every, if not most, ranked battle match to make up for my limited play time.

As for hobby, aside from gaming i don't think i have time for more hobbies nowadays.
However, prior up to 7 years ago i'm quite a forum maniac (not in this forum, obviously).

That is all, thank you.

P.S. We ride together, we reach S+ rank together!
But,as i read your resume it saids you have temper issues.This wont influence any arguments or disruptions is it?

Neu

Inkling
But,as i read your resume it saids you have temper issues.This wont influence any arguments or disruptions is it?
I'm not the type who like to use foul language or having arguments with other players.
It's actually more like when i finally snap, it will affect my aim, focus, & reaction horribly.
This is why i always hesitate when it comes to be a team leader, since it will definitely affect team's morale.

However, that rarely happens unless i'm having a really bad day at work and still forcing myself
to play video games in the middle of night even though i'm obviously tired & i don't find it fun for the time being.

It's one of my bad habit (or should i say personality?), sadly.
Although as long as i remain calm while playing video games, there is nothing to worry about my performance.

Usually after having a cup of tea & relaxing myself a little bit (maybe 20~30 minutes?),
i'll be back to my calm state & ready to splat some inklings.

That is as long as i'm not too tired / sleepy to play some more rounds,
since i might hit the bed immediately while relaxing myself.

P.S.
I have also sent my application to other squad, but have yet to receive the result.
I will join whichever squad that decides to accept my application first.
That is if i'm not rejected by both, of course.

Last edited:

Ashley30

Inkling
NNID
Dabessbeast
I'd like to join my NNID is Dabessbeast my level is 22 im from New Jersey my main weapon is Tentatek Splattershot

Squinkling

Inkling
NNID
vbj625
I would like to join. My NNID is Victor, my level is 26, my rank is B, I'm from California, and my main weapon is either Custom Dual Squelcher or Aerospray RG. My hobbies include building stuff with LEGO and playing piano. (Don't judge me. I'm 15.)

Meechy2000

Inkling
NNID
DemetriusM917
O
I would like to join. My NNID is Victor, my level is 26, my rank is B, I'm from California, and my main weapon is either Custom Dual Squelcher or Aerospray RG. My hobbies include building stuff with LEGO and playing piano. (Don't judge me. I'm 15.)
k,What are your hobbies?

Meechy2000

Inkling
NNID
DemetriusM917
Guys,im so sorry i havent been on.I found this free game on my Xbox one called neverwinter and have been addicted to it ever since.PLEASE FORGIVE ME!!! :'(

Joseph Staleknight

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
JStaleknight
Switch Friend Code
SW-1169-3473-1031
All right, sorry for the late response but I've accepted the invite.

• NNID is JStaleknight and I am currently at level 41 and ranked B+ 34. I'm on the East Coast, so I can play M-F between 10 AM and 1 PM and from 9 to 11 PM (all times EST); I'm also available all day on weekends (though I'm usually busy grinding for snails in Splatfest before 4 or 5 AM).
  • My preferred weapons are the Splash-O-Matics (both original and Neo), the Heavy Splatling Deco, the Dual Squelcher and the N-ZAP '85. I do mostly Turf Wars, though I also like playing Ranked on occasion.
  • My hobbies are drawing and listening to music.

Glad to be here!

Th3bomb93

Inkling
NNID
th3bomb93
hey yall whats up. th3bomb93 is my NNID splatoon is my game.... I might not be online all the time due to being a collage student... dont be afraid to skype me (its the same username lol) im a day one owner and lvl 27 B so lets play
btw i am in mountain time (Denver, Calgary, Edmonton) and i am canadian

Avery Hogue

Inkling
NNID
CANN0NADE
Nintendo ID is CANN0NADE
thats cann0nade with a zero and all caps.
I flipping LOVE splatoon. Level 50 Back and forth between A+ and S because I let my friends use my wii u.
Lets get together for squads! I main with the tentatek splattershot and the splatterscope.

AnimalJammer109

Inkling
NNID
ethan2b
my NNID is ethan2b that is all lower case
and my level is 29 and riseing and my rank is c+ and almost B-
i play splatoon all day and night
my main is the E-lieter3kscope and i love going the offensive
i can never get to public events and i can use discord

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom