• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Sheldon's Picks Volume 2 Announced

MeTaGross

Inkling Cadet
Because we need inkzookas
Let's just make a new e-liter with burst bombs and an inkzooka, and then we can make the burst bombs the way they used to be. ›_‹

I am just so hyped that they have new H-3 and sploosh sets! And new splatling and splatterscope sets! And ærospray, range blaster, n-zap, and roller sets! This is going to be a great update, and I think lots of OTHER unused weapons are going to get buffs, along with some of these.

ChiePet

Pro Squid
NNID
ChiePet
I want the new sploosh to have burst bombs and inkstrike, pls.

Or Echolocater. Burst bombs first, though. It already splats in 3 shots why not give them a little more reach, hahaha

Smashling79

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Linkmaster3000
Ooooooooh boy a new Aerospray. If that thing has a bubbler or kraken on it (shudders).

Also about the roller......inkzooka is a fantastic special for it, but the splash wall for a sub? Idk about you guys but could any pro players tell me how a splash wall can be good on a roller?

drwatson

Full Squid
Switch Friend Code
SW-2514-7147-4516
I'm not too interested in any of the weapons, although it'll be cool to see a new H-3 and Splatterscope kit. Otherwise, I'm just waiting for the balance patch notes (assuming there will be one).

SupaTim

Prodigal Squid
NNID
SupaTim101
Honestly, I'm interested in none of these.

If they gave us a new Dual Squelcher, well then....

I'm curious about the new charger, but I probably won't use it.

Mr.HawK

The Artist
tfw you dont get the dual squelcher that you've always wanted...................execpt that possible new nzap :scared:

ϛ(°³°)/`

Inkling Commander
I was definitely hoping for a new Rapid Blaster, but seeing as I just recently picked up the Heavy Splatling I'd be interested in seeing a new set for it. Those green blaster flames are awesome too.

LoremIp5um

Full Squid
NNID
LoremIp5um
Splatoon's Facebook page says that there's nine weapons... But there's only eight on the box. I guess the Splat Charger comes in both Scoped and Unscoped variants then?

Also, yay! Finally a male Inkling on official Splatoon artwork! Us Yebbies deserve it.

Splatoon❤️

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Lbggamer
Let's just make a new e-liter with burst bombs and an inkzooka, and then we can make the burst bombs the way they used to be. ›_‹

I am just so hyped that they have new H-3 and sploosh sets! And new splatling and splatterscope sets! And ærospray, range blaster, n-zap, and roller sets! This is going to be a great update, and I think lots of OTHER unused weapons are going to get buffs, along with some of these.
True however I hope they don't screw up the subs and specials like the refurbished mini splatling

tanzinyagrill

Inkling
I'm disappointed to see no new Dual/Jet Squelcher or Sloshing Machine, but I still have hopes that SM will get a nice buff.

I am actually hoping for the Aerospray to have Echolocator or perhaps Killer Wail (we don't need Kraken because the Permabrush does the job better)
Bubbler would be appreciated as an alternative to the Inkbrush Nouveau, which because of the Ink Mine is forced into a hard support role. Since Ink Mine is on the RG already there are only better subs to be expected; that said I would prefer Sprinkler or Disruptor.
Sprinkler/Bubbler would be the best in my opinion, and since it is on only one weapon right now I see no reason to not include it on at least one of the new weapons. Though Sprinkler/Echolocator or Disrubbler would be appreciated as well.
Disruptor/Echolocator would be a bit iffy since the Custom Jr. exists, and sees little to no use at all. Same goes for the vanilla Jr.'s kit. Even if it's good, I see no reason to include it on a weapon that is so similar in stats.

Call me insane but I really want a support Aerospray. It was never made for aggressive combat and I don't want it to be forced to take that role like the Inkbrush was with the Permanent's kit, even though I love that weapon to death.

But that's just my two cents. I've always loved the Aerospray, but the kits turned me away from it. (The MG is okay but not my thing, and the Inkbrush does the RG's job better)
I'll be happy with anything it may get.

G1ng3rGar1

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Switch Friend Code
SW-7732-8500-1233
I'm disappointed to see no new Dual/Jet Squelcher or Sloshing Machine, but I still have hopes that SM will get a nice buff.

I am actually hoping for the Aerospray to have Echolocator or perhaps Killer Wail (we don't need Kraken because the Permabrush does the job better)
Bubbler would be appreciated as an alternative to the Inkbrush Nouveau, which because of the Ink Mine is forced into a hard support role. Since Ink Mine is on the RG already there are only better subs to be expected; that said I would prefer Sprinkler or Disruptor.
Sprinkler/Bubbler would be the best in my opinion, and since it is on only one weapon right now I see no reason to not include it on at least one of the new weapons. Though Sprinkler/Echolocator or Disrubbler would be appreciated as well.
Disruptor/Echolocator would be a bit iffy since the Custom Jr. exists, and sees little to no use at all. Same goes for the vanilla Jr.'s kit. Even if it's good, I see no reason to include it on a weapon that is so similar in stats.

Call me insane but I really want a support Aerospray. It was never made for aggressive combat and I don't want it to be forced to take that role like the Inkbrush was with the Permanent's kit, even though I love that weapon to death.

But that's just my two cents. I've always loved the Aerospray, but the kits turned me away from it. (The MG is okay but not my thing, and the Inkbrush does the RG's job better)
I'll be happy with anything it may get.
I thought the RG is the support Aerospray….not like I play like that XD I'm super aggressive with the RG but will back off to launch Inkstrikes
If the kit for the new Aerospray is more aggressive, sign me up! And beware….

TheChillyGuy

Inkster Jr.
NNID
ToadAli
Wow, I like the Idea of a splash wall on a roller. I'm really hoping that this N- zap gets some kind of bomb and maybe inkzooka or killer wail to help range difficulties. Also, am I the only one who actually wants an H-3 kit that makes it at least able to compete with some of the other weapons?

NovaScienceNever

Senior Squid
Wow, I like the Idea of a splash wall on a roller. I'm really hoping that this N- zap gets some kind of bomb and maybe inkzooka or killer wail to help range difficulties. Also, am I the only one who actually wants an H-3 kit that makes it at least able to compete with some of the other weapons?
Why does everybody forget that the N-ZAP 85 already has a bomb? That kit is seriously underrated (even if it's just the dual squelcher's).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom