Sheldon's Picks Volume 2 Announced

SupaTim

Prodigal Squid
NNID
SupaTim101
Uh oh, a splash wall for the splat chargers? No Bambi1, it's not what you think! I'm just going out to have a few matches with a new friend. Honest! I still love you, baby!
Don't lie. ;)

Any word on the new aerospray? They changed something in the patch notes...

Creator438

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
Creator438
I don't like that Splat Charger kit already. That's going to be such a problem.

I need to get to S+ quick so I'll never get ****ed by it in solo ranked on my main account cuz that thing's on steroids.

I'm guessing it's going to have heavy special depletion, because that kit on a splat charger is absolutely ridiculous.

Last edited:

NovaScienceNever

Senior Squid
According to the splatoon tumblr, there's apperently 9 weapons in this kit, instead of 8 like the first one. So there's one more weapon that isn't shown on the box (please be a dark blue dual squelcher).
The Bento(?) Splat Charger and it's scoped variant are counted as separate weapons.

Last edited:

NotAPerso

Inkling Cadet
NNID
PersocomLover
Now it's entirely reasonable to create a splash wall meta team that doesn't feel like something is missing thanks to the new Bento splat charger. Splash wall and echo on a charger, amazing. Move over eliter we have a new charger with loads of meta changing potential.

SkyBlue

Inkling Commander
Splash walls make this charger the anti-charger and I love it so much!
and it'll make TC so much fun/give it more utility! enemy all kraken or bubbler on tower? throw a wall in front <3
This is the charger I've always dreamt of

Splatoon❤️

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Lbggamer
I was pretty sad when I found the charger had splash wall and a bubbler however then I found it comes in a scope variant and I was happy
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Splatoon❤️

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Lbggamer
ALSO
the n-zap 83 has point sensor and kraken not sure if that was mentioned

Ansible

Squid Savior From the Future
Community Ambassador
Don't lie. ;)
*GASP* You scandal me! I'm a (semi)monogamous, one splash wall charger type of squid! That would-be homewrecker will not have its way. Hmph!
Splash walls make this charger the anti-charger and I love it so much!
and it'll make TC so much fun/give it more utility! enemy all kraken or bubbler on tower? throw a wall in front <3
This is the charger I've always dreamt of
But I can already do that with my dear Bamboozler MK1. It can do that with the splash wall also or overkill them off the tower with a Killer Wail.

SkyBlue

Inkling Commander
But I can already do that with my dear Bamboozler MK1. It can do that with the splash wall also or overkill them off the tower with a Killer Wail.
But now I can do it with more range, echolocator for supporting me and my teammates, and killing with one shot instead of two. how quickly the bamboozler can get the 2nd hit in is inconsequential ;):p

Ansible

Squid Savior From the Future
Community Ambassador
But now I can do it with more range, echolocator for supporting me and my teammates, and killing with one shot instead of two. how quickly the bamboozler can get the 2nd hit in is inconsequential ;):p
Aww~. More bamboozler loving for me then. xP

WeirdChillFever

Pro Squid
Holy Zapfish that NZAP set!

It's amazing!

Both Point Sensor and Kraken are unique to mid-range shooters.
The Point Sensor gives it a niche vibe, while the Kraken is Kraken.

Splat Charger with Echo is really nice, but I don't play the Charger and I definitely don't use the Splash Wall and I most definitely not use both at the same time.
I love this set, just not my taste.

Range Blaster has Burst Bombs, and I feel it will make more use of it than the H3 would.
Also Killer Wail, it's the most boring special imo but it fits.

Pterk

Full Squid
NNID
YoloEric12
I think I'd rather use the new splat charger over the kelp, same with the new nzap over the 85' anyone agree? Still waiting for that Nozzlenose though

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom