• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

"Shiny" and "Pure" Gear Compendium

D

Deleted Member

Sorry for the mix up! =] Still looking for pure damage gear, though. A Squid Girl Dress with 4x damage up would pretty much give me a small heart attack.
I finally have a pure Damage Up Squid Girl Dress.

Njok

Bouncer
So i finally rolled a shiny, and i'm not even sure if i want it but i guess i'll keep it just for the sake of having a shiny :P

Faith

Inkster Jr.
I am the luckiest person alive tonight. No savescum. I started with 16 snail-things from Splatfest, and about $110 000.

This (favoured ability) clothing item appeared after 8 rolls. I had rolled it roughly 20 times prior to tonight, nothing special.

Next, this beauty appears only 4 rolls later. Also with favoured ability. I'm hyped that I now have a complete gear set (including shoes).

Now, this is some crazy ****:

Only 6 rolls later, this cutiepie appears with x3 neutral ability.
Thank you based RNG gods.

SmashXX

Inkling
Hello everyone, I'm currently waiting on someone I found to add me as a friend who has pure Tentatek Fake Contacts (Main: Special Charge Up, Sub: Special Charge Up X3) but I have not received a reply in two weeks.

I'd like to try and make my own, I plan on rerolling my slots so that at least the first two are Special Charge Up, from there I need people to order from me and get them with the first two slots as Special Charge Up and the third requiring a Super Sea Snail to unlock. The rest is all up to the lucky person who unlocks the third slot and gets a Special Charge Up on it :)

Chocolil

Inkling Cadet
NNID
EricirE
Hello everyone, I'm currently waiting on someone I found to add me as a friend who has pure Tentatek Fake Contacts (Main: Special Charge Up, Sub: Special Charge Up X3) but I have not received a reply in two weeks.

I'd like to try and make my own, I plan on rerolling my slots so that at least the first two are Special Charge Up, from there I need people to order from me and get them with the first two slots as Special Charge Up and the third requiring a Super Sea Snail to unlock. The rest is all up to the lucky person who unlocks the third slot and gets a Special Charge Up on it :)
Mine don't have 3 but you are free to order them.

zmop

Inkling Cadet
NNID
zorgmop

I rolled these, what would it qualify under? it has 3 of the unlikely ability
they definitely fall under something i'd want! i've been trying to roll an ink res def kit with no luck.

curry time

Senior Squid
NNID
NobleCactus
I just got these using my splatfest snails.

Good news is that they're shiny.

Bad news is that they're now useless for my Luna until the Neo comes out. At least Bomb Range is nice on the stock Blasters for Disruptor/Sensor tosses and lets you do rollouts that you couldn't without that extra distance, but I'd still rather have special charge up, really. Ah well.

S+ for the records.

Last edited:

BKTang'

Inkling
NNID
Konjiki-Jizo
I don't know if these are shiny, but here is what I have :

:head_eye004:: Main :ability_tenacity: ; Sub x3 :ability_specialsaver:
:head_hdp000:: Main :ability_inksavermain: ; Sub x3 :ability_specialduration:
:clothes_jkt003:: Main :ability_damage: ; Sub x3 :ability_specialsaver:
:clothes_tel003:: Main :ability_damage: ; Sub x3 :ability_specialduration:
:clothes_swt002:: Main :ability_defenseup: ; Sub x3 :ability_damage:
:shoes_slo006:: Main :ability_specialcharge: ; Sub x3 :ability_swimspeed:
:shoes_shi003:: Main :ability_specialduration: ; Sub x3:ability_quicksuperjump:

Chocolil

Inkling Cadet
NNID
EricirE
Shiny implies that the sub abilities on the gear isn't influenced by brand i.e. :head_eye004: being Zekko so favoring :ability_specialsaver:would not be a shiny but Black Arrowbands with :ability_inksavermain: would be.

Pivi

Inkling Cadet
NNID
HeroPivi
Oh, I guess I should say that I have a Shiny Olive Ski jacket with 3 defense ups!

I've been working really hard towards a shiny pair of Red Hi Tops with x3 swim speed, everyone seems to have some but me!
A few questions; is it worth trying to savescum when I have a digital copy? I'm pretty sure more steps are involved. Also, my current Red High Tops have 2 Quick Super Jumps and one Swim Speed Up, would it be easier to buy an imperfect roll from spike with only one Swim Speed up and try to get the other 2 naturally, or just keep ordering and hoping I get lucky?
and how are you guys getting those symbols

Chocolil

Inkling Cadet
NNID
EricirE
Oh, I guess I should say that I have a Shiny Olive Ski jacket with 3 defense ups!

I've been working really hard towards a shiny pair of Red Hi Tops with x3 swim speed, everyone seems to have some but me!
A few questions; is it worth trying to savescum when I have a digital copy? I'm pretty sure more steps are involved. Also, my current Red High Tops have 2 Quick Super Jumps and one Swim Speed Up, would it be easier to buy an imperfect roll from spike with only one Swim Speed up and try to get the other 2 naturally, or just keep ordering and hoping I get lucky?
If you mean :ability_damage: they are smileys the forum has.

KeebyKakes

Senior Squid

The Olive Ski Jacket and :shoes_shi005: aren't shiny, they are brand-favored (for :ability_defenseup: and :ability_swimspeed:).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom