• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

"Shiny" and "Pure" Gear Compendium

Azza

Pro Squid
NNID
Barricade31
What known bomb range up pures and shiny do we know of? Really desperate for some. I have some free time in a few days, I could play all day and night for that third slot to work out.

Njok

Bouncer
What known bomb range up pures and shiny do we know of? Really desperate for some. I have some free time in a few days, I could play all day and night for that third slot to work out.
I have shiny pilot goggles with swim speed and almost shiny black arrowbands (tenacity). Oh and also a shiny part time pirate (damage up) but that's the same combo as the Squidmark Sweat so not all that amazing i guess.

Phobos

Inkling Commander
Very pleased! Only cost 4 snails...

I really like the high-vis jacket for some reason. Of course, untradable again, but as penance I'm keep this person in my plaza til I purify the shirt, and the result will be much more amenable to orders :)

Cyrex

Inkling
NNID
nitr0monkey
Heads up, just found someone with shiny contacts. Triple attack ups.

His NNID is sakatsu10

Cyrex

Inkling
NNID
nitr0monkey
Found someone with a shiny pair of Studio headphones! Triple swim speed.

NNID is iroha-carta
On a slightly unrelated note
We had the same gear on lol

Lonely_Dolphin

Lord of the Squids
NNID
Einsam_Delphin
Got yet another pure!

My goal is to get a pure headgear for every ability since most natural headgear ability combos don't do much for me.

Relados

Senior Squid
I've never gotten a perfect reroll, but I did get this shirt without going to Spyke at all

LucasLazuli

Inkling
NNID
xXLucasLazuliXx
HI! Havent been active for a while, but I'm looking for a pure if anyone has it. It would be a pair of moto boots, cuz I want to respawn QUICKLY!! If anyone has it, pleas tel me!

Demiose

Inky Surprise
NNID
iEndzone
Had a single shiny from a while ago, so might as well share it here in case anybody wants it:

@Loolsaasmeem I'd be super grateful if I could order those full damage up shoes from you! If you don't mind having one match with me, my NNID is iendzone .

EDIT: Also, what are the chances of getting the exact same gear as the one you ordered? Will shutting down the console when spyke shows you the gear he got reset the subs? I'm assuming it ain't easy

Last edited:

Azza

Pro Squid
NNID
Barricade31
Had a single shiny from a while ago, so might as well share it here in case anybody wants it:

@Loolsaasmeem I'd be super grateful if I could order those full damage up shoes from you! If you don't mind having one match with me, my NNID is iendzone .

EDIT: Also, what are the chances of getting the exact same gear as the one you ordered? Will shutting down the console when spyke shows you the gear he got reset the subs? I'm assuming it ain't easy
Copy your save to a usb before you get the gear from spyke. You need to be lucky that he gives you the first two subs, the third can be rolled again and again, by deleting the usb save and copying a fresh one over until you get the third. Then overwrite your wiiu save.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom