• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

"Shiny" and "Pure" Gear Compendium

D

Deleted Member

I've spent all day trying to get a pure Legendary Cap with all Damage Ups :ability_damage::ability_damage::ability_damage:, but to no avail. However, I have gotten tons of different shinies today:

:ability_quicksuperjump::ability_quicksuperjump::ability_quicksuperjump:
:ability_specialcharge::ability_specialcharge::ability_specialcharge:
:ability_specialduration::ability_specialduration::ability_specialduration:
:ability_specialsaver::ability_specialsaver::ability_specialsaver:
:ability_defenseup::ability_defenseup::ability_defenseup:
:ability_inkrecovery::ability_inkrecovery::ability_inkrecovery:

Njok

Bouncer
These bomb range shinies man. My team had to talk me into keeping it tho since i already have the Squidmark Sweat and don't have to much use for it because of that. Oh well it still looks really nice!

Attachments

Lonely_Dolphin

Lord of the Squids
NNID
Einsam_Delphin
I haven't had much luck lately, but good to see that's not the case for everyone!

Phobos

Inkling Commander
Huzzah!

Of course, being Cuttlegear it isn't orderable, but I thought I'd show it off here in any case :)

Lonely_Dolphin

Lord of the Squids
NNID
Einsam_Delphin
Yeah that's why I'm not gonna save scum non transferable gear. Can't spread the love that way!

rndethan

Inkster Jr.
NNID
rndmuch
As I'm a Splattershot Pro user, I'm currently looking for the following gear:

:head_eye004::ability_tenacity::ability_inksavermain::ability_inksavermain::ability_inksavermain:
:clothes_tes022::ability_ninjasquid::ability_inksavermain::ability_inksavermain::ability_inksavermain:
:shoes_sht008::ability_stealthjump::ability_inksavermain::ability_inksavermain::ability_inksavermain:

I myself currently already own the White Anchor Tee & Crazy Arrows but have had no luck with getting 3 of the same sub-ability (of any sub-ability). With that said as soon as I manage to, I will post the result/s on this thread.

Azza

Pro Squid
NNID
Barricade31
As I'm a Splattershot Pro user, I'm currently looking for the following gear:

:head_eye004::ability_tenacity::ability_inksavermain::ability_inksavermain::ability_inksavermain:
:clothes_tes022::ability_ninjasquid::ability_inksavermain::ability_inksavermain::ability_inksavermain:
:shoes_sht008::ability_stealthjump::ability_inksavermain::ability_inksavermain::ability_inksavermain:

I myself currently already own the White Anchor Tee & Crazy Arrows but have had no luck with getting 3 of the same sub-ability (of any sub-ability). With that said as soon as I manage to, I will post the result/s on this thread.
There is a pink tshirt that has ninja squid and those abilities. And its favored to the brand. So it's quite easy. you don't need the white tee shirt.

Phobos

Inkling Commander
Yeah that's why I'm not gonna save scum non transferable gear. Can't spread the love that way!
Indeed - I was lead astray by the neutral odds! :) Still, it looks so awful that I might have to try to make one out of something else (I'm thinking this) in any case.

generic

Inkling
Earlier in the thread (or the other one), someone managed to roll :shoes_bot004::ability_stealthjump::ability_quickrespawn::ability_quickrespawn::ability_quickrespawn:
He seems to have been inactive for a month but I'm curious if anyone managed to copy it?

Chocolil

Inkling Cadet
NNID
EricirE

I wasn't going to keep these shoes but I told myself I would stop if I got either :ability_specialcharge::ability_specialsaver::ability_quickrespawn: so I guess that is that. I'll just make the untradeable Octoling Boots my Pure shoes unless I can order some Creams. I'm not rolling those. Quick Respawn and Special Saver have a nice synergy I think as well.

Azza

Pro Squid
NNID
Barricade31
Earlier in the thread (or the other one), someone managed to roll :shoes_bot004::ability_stealthjump::ability_quickrespawn::ability_quickrespawn::ability_quickrespawn:
He seems to have been inactive for a month but I'm curious if anyone managed to copy it?
Let me know if you find that, I want this for a respawn set.

Manocheese

Inkster Jr.
NNID
ABC1776
I have a very similar piece of semi-shiny gear:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom