• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

"Shiny" and "Pure" Gear Compendium

Sharpzz

Full Squid
I'm not sure if I'm allowed to talk about this but apparently there is some gear editor that can modify sub abilities..

Xehias

Pro Squid
NNID
Xehias
I've been meaning to tell you that I recently just got this build.
Wow, that would be so good with the Gold Dynamo, actually… I’d love to order that at some point, though right now I don’t think I can since I’m already orderscumming on a shirt (can you orderscum several things at once?)

SurrealSquid

Semi-Pro Squid
Wow, that would be so good with the Gold Dynamo, actually… I’d love to order that at some point, though right now I don’t think I can since I’m already orderscumming on a shirt (can you orderscum several things at once?)
Yeah, the next gear just arrives after the first one, you can choose whether to skip one piece of gear you don't really need or orderscum all of them and get all of the perfect gear you ordered. It's like normal orders.

Cactus

Semi-Pro Squid
What a delicious beauty do we have here? Can I order that?
You may. I also have the lightweight cap if you're interested in that. My NNID is f.orkk

would i be able to order the stealth jump shoes off of you? what stealth jump shoes are they?
Sure! The shoes are Cherry Kicks for the :ability_stealthjump: :ability_quicksuperjump::ability_quicksuperjump::ability_quicksuperjump:
And Cream Hi-Tops for the :ability_stealthjump: :ability_quickrespawn::ability_quickrespawn::ability_quickrespawn:
NNID: f.orkk

I'm not sure abt the orderscum, but you can order my gear whenever you want!

Reactions: Ulk

Ulk

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Die-Ulk-Nudel
You may. I also have the lightweight cap if you're interested in that. My NNID is f.orkk
Awesome, thanks buddy. This beauty is all I need, though after that it would be awesome if we could also arrange something for the Purple Sea Slugs, because I'm pretty sure those babies are flirting with my eyes.

I'll add you next time I'm online so we can arrange something. Mii name Trinity. I'll mention Squidboards in my friend request. Thanks again, I owe you. Any gear you're looking for I may be able to find somewhere?

Lonely_Dolphin

Lord of the Squids
NNID
Einsam_Delphin
I'm not sure if I'm allowed to talk about this but apparently there is some gear editor that can modify sub abilities..
Yep, but it doesn't work for everyone so this thread remains relevant. Really wish it did cause Spyke can go jump off a cliff, seriously. Just spent 6 hours trying to perfect the White LS (Triple Saver Sub) to no avail. I even got Saver Main already which unfavored by Squidforce.

Ulk

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Die-Ulk-Nudel
Yep, but it doesn't work for everyone so this thread remains relevant. Really wish it did cause Spyke can go jump off a cliff, seriously. Just spent 6 hours trying to perfect the White LS (Triple Saver Sub) to no avail. I even got Saver Main already which unfavored by Squidforce.
The white LS still hasn't worked out for you? The chance of succeeding should be well above 70% within 20 tries.

Cactus

Semi-Pro Squid
Awesome, thanks buddy. This beauty is all I need, though after that it would be awesome if we could also arrange something for the Purple Sea Slugs, because I'm pretty sure those babies are flirting with my eyes.

I'll add you next time I'm online so we can arrange something. Mii name Trinity. I'll mention Squidboards in my friend request. Thanks again, I owe you. Any gear you're looking for I may be able to find somewhere?
Nah, I don't need anything in return. Thanks for the offer :)
You can request anything, click the link in my sig for all my gear or click this: http://downy.ink/gear/profile.html?id=3540

Reactions: Ulk

TacoOfDestruction

Pro Squid
NNID
JD1973

Sure! The shoes are Cherry Kicks for the :ability_stealthjump: :ability_quicksuperjump::ability_quicksuperjump::ability_quicksuperjump:
And Cream Hi-Tops for the :ability_stealthjump: :ability_quickrespawn::ability_quickrespawn::ability_quickrespawn:

I'm not sure abt the orderscum, but you can order my gear whenever you want!

freind request sent. drop me a PM so we can organize a time or something

Ulk

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Die-Ulk-Nudel
Nah, I don't need anything in return. Thanks for the offer :)
You can request anything, click the link in my sig for all my gear or click this: http://downy.ink/gear/profile.html?id=3540
Jesus *****, you're killing me. Pure Punk Whites and Rockenberg Black. Good looking gear with even more attractive abilities. Totally overlooked them in your first post. I feel kind of cheap for ordering four gears without doing anything in return, so honestly, just let me know if I can help with any other gear if you ever need help.

Xehias

Pro Squid
NNID
Xehias
Yeah, the next gear just arrives after the first one, you can choose whether to skip one piece of gear you don't really need or orderscum all of them and get all of the perfect gear you ordered. It's like normal orders.
Sweet, thank you!

AlphaOmegaSplatter

Inkling Cadet
NNID
phs2003
Switch Friend Code
SW-5305-7165-0622
Yup. If you want a good piece of ink-saver sub abilities, I would go w/ the Jungle Hat, it has Ink saver main as the main ability, and has a greater chance to get ink saver sub as its sub ability.

LuigiSavior

Inkling
NNID
LuigiSavior
Is there anyone with a pure Run Speed Up hat or Damage Up shoes that are either the LE Soccer Cleats or the Neon Sea Slugs? I have some shiny gear to offer. And 1 pair of pure Swim Speed Up shoes.

Cactus

Semi-Pro Squid
Is there anyone with a pure Run Speed Up hat or Damage Up shoes that are either the LE Soccer Cleats or the Neon Sea Slugs? I have some shiny gear to offer. And 1 pair of pure Swim Speed Up shoes.
I have: :head_vis000: :ability_runspeed: :ability_runspeed::ability_runspeed::ability_runspeed:

If you want.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom