• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

"Shiny" and "Pure" Gear Compendium

Forma

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Forma1
Switch Friend Code
SW-3994-7331-0318

Well what do you know? Never would've expected I'd be able to contribute.

Manocheese

Inkster Jr.
NNID
ABC1776
Nice! How long does it take you to respawn?
I timed it at 152 frames (about 2.5 seconds), from the time I die to the time the camera moves to the platform. From there, it takes another 119 frames to gain control, regardless of how many Quick Respawns you have. It takes 393 frames to get to the platform with no Quick Respawns, so you save 241 frames (about 4 seconds). The returns of the ability are greatly diminished when you have so many; going from (3 main, 2 sub) to (3 main, 9 sub) only saves 37 frames.

seakingtheonixpected

Inkling Cadet
NNID
kathrynmc92
Just got :ability_ninjasquid: : :ability_swimspeed: :ability_swimspeed: :ability_swimspeed: on the Herbivore Shirt! Woo my first pure ^.^ I'm kind of sad though because I did want a :ability_ninjasquid: : :ability_inksaversub: :ability_inksaversub: :ability_inksaversub: piece of gear, but hey I'm definitely not going to complain!

Krazy4Krash

Inkling
I have two shiny gear I got with rerolls while going for their triple commons, both are rather similar to each other now.

The Splash Mob common is Ink Saver (Main) and the Rockenberg common is Run Speed Up. I wear these Retro Specs almost all the time; don't wear the Red Work Boots much though.

AZOR AHAI

Senior Squid
NNID
ogetsu
11 days ago, @Chocolil hooked me up with a couple swim pure items. I'm still getting single or zero sub offers from Spyke. What's the worst/longest streak that any of you have had to endure with this dirty back-alley *******?

polysaw

Inkster Jr.
NNID
laffysapphy
Hi, I've been able to get :ability_coldblooded: | :ability_swimspeed::ability_swimspeed::ability_swimspeed: now that the Squidstar Waistcoat is available.
I still have a :head_cap009: with :ability_quickrespawn: | :ability_quickrespawn::ability_quickrespawn::ability_quickrespawn: if anyone else is interested.
That being said, does anyone have any hats with :ability_defenseup: | :ability_defenseup::ability_defenseup::ability_defenseup:? The first two subs would be fine too.
:ability_coldblooded: | :ability_defenseup::ability_defenseup::ability_defenseup: would be cool too.

Last edited:

xXDR.SWOOCEXx

Inkling Cadet
NNID
SupahHotFire17
Hi, I've been able to get :ability_coldblooded: | :ability_swimspeed::ability_swimspeed::ability_swimspeed: now that the Squidstar Waistcoat is available.
I still have a :head_cap009: with :ability_quickrespawn: | :ability_quickrespawn::ability_quickrespawn::ability_quickrespawn: if anyone else is interested.
That being said, does anyone have any hats with :ability_defenseup: | :ability_defenseup::ability_defenseup::ability_defenseup:? The first two subs would be fine too.
:ability_coldblooded: | :ability_defenseup::ability_defenseup::ability_defenseup: would be cool too.
I should have a pure Takoraka Mesh soon!

AstralSpirit

Full Squid
NNID
AstralSpirit26
Just rolled my first shiny with my Splatfest rerolls! They're weird ones but... If anyone wants them, they're up for grabs. I have the Snowy Down Boots with :ability_quicksuperjump:|:ability_specialsaver::ability_specialsaver::ability_specialsaver: Thanks for giving me that on my last sea snail, Spyke. Had to waste them all just to get that...

Of Moose & Men

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
MuhFugginMoose
11 days ago, @Chocolil hooked me up with a couple swim pure items. I'm still getting single or zero sub offers from Spyke. What's the worst/longest streak that any of you have had to endure with this dirty back-alley *******?
I've been having trouble since I got the Studio Headphones off you. I've had one double sub offer, and I tried from about 8 PM to almost 3 AM on a week night before work. Needless to say, I stopped. And now, I have had nothing but Single Sub offers since. It's irritating. . . Here's to hoping I don't go 11 days without getting at least one more double. Coming up on 8. ._.

AZOR AHAI

Senior Squid
NNID
ogetsu
Can I get these from you?
Yes. Sorry, I've been away on bidnezz, but I'll be playing again on Thursday. That work for you?

Send me a friend request (NNID: ogetsu), and I'll accept it as soon as I'm on. I should be on and off all day Thursday, so hopefully we can hook up then. If not, I'll be on Friday evening thru the weekend.

I've been having trouble since I got the Studio Headphones off you. I've had one double sub offer, and I tried from about 8 PM to almost 3 AM on a week night before work. Needless to say, I stopped. And now, I have had nothing but Single Sub offers since. It's irritating. . . Here's to hoping I don't go 11 days without getting at least one more double. Coming up on 8. ._.
If I recall, I spent 2-3 weeks waiting on those headphones, and once I got them (it was on a Saturday, thank god) it took me 13 hours to roll the 3rd slot. lol. I certainly hope you have better luck than I did!!

Of Moose & Men

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
MuhFugginMoose
If I recall, I spent 2-3 weeks waiting on those headphones, and once I got them (it was on a Saturday, thank god) it took me 13 hours to roll the 3rd slot. lol. I certainly hope you have better luck than I did!!
Lol, welp, I've yet to even get a double sub from Spyke since that one day, and it's gotten quite annoying. I've gotten to the point to where I'm just rerolling my own pair between resets to see if I some how manage to pull that off first. Desperation is a cruel mistress.. .

With that, does anyone happen to have Pure :shoes_shi006:/:shoes_sht007:/ Acerola Rain Boots? I looked through quite a few pages and all I saw were pure :shoes_sdl000:, but I doubt I need to express how hideous those are. If so I'd love to try and order them off someone, I know I've already bitten off more than I can chew, but can't hurt in trying.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom