• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

"Shiny" and "Pure" Gear Compendium

AfroThunderRule

Inkling
NNID
AfroThunderRule
Howdy guys. I am not sure if I am allowed to ask this but I kinda wanna try out pure Quick Super Jump gear and I was wondering if anyone out there has any of them. I know its not the most viable thing around but its pretty fun!

Anaru

Inkling Cadet
NNID
lavalizard24
Howdy guys. I am not sure if I am allowed to ask this but I kinda wanna try out pure Quick Super Jump gear and I was wondering if anyone out there has any of them. I know its not the most viable thing around but its pretty fun!
Quick super jump is actually pretty good. A full set of pure QSJ reduces the normal 1 second charge time to half a second, so if necessary, you can super jump away very fast. It's also better than respawn up, since it can do that to prevent deaths, and make you take 2.5 seconds to jump somewhere instead of 5

Randy

Full Squid
NNID
rebelrod
@NotAPerso Can I possibly order that pure defense shirt off you right now? I have some pure items you may want.

Chronya

Full Squid
NNID
Chronometro
I've done about 6000 and still no pure Golf Visor
Ordered it from someone, lol.
I ordered Cycling Shirt :ability_coldblooded:( :ability_runspeed::ability_runspeed::ability_runspeed:) 3 times.
1. :ability_coldblooded:( :ability_runspeed::ability_runspeed:) and I leveluped it to something :ability_runspeed::ability_runspeed::ability_inksaversub:
2. :ability_coldblooded:( :ability_unknown::ability_unknown: )
3. :ability_coldblooded:( :ability_runspeed::ability_runspeed:) and I leveluped it to something :ability_runspeed::ability_runspeed::ability_runspeed:
You can try same for Golf Visor.

Lord Lago

Inkling
NNID
Najdorf
Switch Friend Code
SW-6849-6664-1969
Does anyone have a :head_vis000::ability_runspeed:|:ability_runspeed::ability_runspeed::ability_runspeed: I could order? I spent all day re-leveling up the third slot for a 2 sub order and couldn't get it, but I kept the 2 sub one because it was better than what I had, so I need a new one to order :/

NotAPerso

Inkling Cadet
NNID
PersocomLover
@Randy @Oxenfree and anyone else

If you'd like to discuss ordering some of my defense gear join this gear exchange discord channel and send me a direct message on there and I'll try to work something out.
(In addition to the dark urban vest I also have a Cycling Shirt which has two defense subs in front and is only a two star gear so it's slightly faster to roll for the third slot)
https://discord.gg/0WQV89b0KRfQ1qpn

モモコ

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Momogirl3
Do i just friend request ingame for gear? by nnid message?

Chocolil

Inkling Cadet
NNID
EricirE

YES! YESYESYESYESYESYES
You say YES now but like me you will realize those shoes are so unfresh with most gear. I've only made it look good with a few sets and ink color combos. Already working on another pair of pure run shoes so I can scrap these.

Unless you don't care about gear looks of course. ;)

AZOR AHAI

Senior Squid
NNID
ogetsu
You say YES now but like me you will realize those shoes are so unfresh with most gear. I've only made it look good with a few sets and ink color combos. Already working on another pair of pure run shoes so I can scrap these.

Unless you don't care about gear looks of course. ;)
This, but more importantly for me, they're krak-on brand. I like to have shoes (strapping whites, and these) that have run/swim or swim/run combos. Then if I wear a swim pure hat and run pure shirt, or vice versa, the shoes can split the difference.

Not to ____ on Forma's excitement tho. It always feels good to complete a piece of gear :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom