• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

"Shiny" and "Pure" Gear Compendium

TacoOfDestruction

Pro Squid
NNID
JD1973
I ended up finding one, but thank you.

Though if you're asking because you wanted something of mine also, I still don't mind doing that.
If you dont mind could I order your pure run speed hat, pure defence up shirt and the quick respawn anchor sweat please, my orders are free ATM so if you're on could we private or something please.

Arcademedes

Inkling
NNID
ethaniswiiu
Just a few tips!

(I'm adding in some of the newer guns based on type)

The guide to Splatoon(Prima Games Official Game Guide) and it says the recommended gear for different types of weapons:

Short-Mid Range: Rapid Fire
Clothing: Ninja Squid
Shoes: Ink Resistance Up
Headgear: Defence Up
List of Short-Mid Range Rapid Fire Weapons:
Splattershot Jr.
Tentatek Splattershot/Hero Shot Replica
Aerospray MG
Aerospray RG
Splash-O-Matic
Neo Splash-O-Matic
Sploosh-O-Matic
Neo Sploosh-O-Matic

More later!

mercenariez

Inkling Cadet
NNID
gamelo8018
I got a shiny retro sweat (was trying to get triple damage up...lol). It's got triple run speed. Let me know if you wanna try order scumming it. We could trade too but I don't think I have the patience to order scum lol

Lonely_Dolphin

Lord of the Squids
NNID
Einsam_Delphin
Does anyone have a headgear with :ability_bombrange:|:ability_damage::ability_damage::ability_unknown:, I'm going to be scumming for it this week, need it to perfect my main Dolphinose build.

Thx man! Any luck with the haunt shirt?

I might start building either the While LS or Aloha shirt as a pure Ink Recovery. Maybe if your queue is ever clear you could order it if I get either the first or first two slots? No hurry though. It'll probably take me awhile.
Crap sorry, see this is why I'm not part of a clan! Going by your signature I guess you already got it so that's good!

Zeruma

Inkling
NNID
Zeruma
Question how do you share these icons of gear/abilities? I have a few shiniest some might be interested in.​

AZOR AHAI

Senior Squid
NNID
ogetsu
Does anyone have a headgear with :ability_bombrange:|:ability_damage::ability_damage::ability_unknown:, I'm going to be scumming for it this week, need it to perfect my main Dolphinose build.

Crap sorry, see this is why I'm not part of a clan! Going by your signature I guess you already got it so that's good!
Yep, got it! No worries man, I found a guy in Japan thru twitter who had it pure. Way easier than building it out. The day after I ordered it I got two subs on it, and rolled it around the 10th try.

(If you don't already know about downy dot ink:)
If you have the patience to build a list here, this place has everything. It'll show you who has the gear you want. The only issue is trying to translate when setting up matches with Japanese players, but I've had luck with three different people on this site.

http://downy.ink/gear/profile.html?id=3894

Zeruma

Inkling
NNID
Zeruma
Didnt find all icons for some gear....here is what i offer

headpiece
:head_hdp002::ability_specialduration::ability_specialduration::ability_specialduration:
Squid nordic head piece:ability_comeback::ability_quickrespawn::ability_quickrespawn::ability_quickrespawn:
:head_eye000::ability_inksavermain::ability_inksavermain::ability_inksavermain:
Clothes
:clothes_tes003::ability_inkrecovery::ability_inkrecovery::ability_inkrecovery:
:clothes_tes006::ability_damage::ability_damage::ability_damage:
Shirt and tie:ability_specialsaver::ability_inksavermain::ability_inksavermain::ability_inksavermain:
Squid pattern waistcoat:ability_specialduration::ability_swimspeed::ability_swimspeed::ability_swimspeed:
Blue sailor suit:ability_bombrange::ability_specialduration::ability_specialduration::ability_specialduration:
:clothes_swt006::ability_damage::ability_damage::ability_damage:

Shoes
:shoes_shi005::ability_swimspeed::ability_swimspeed::ability_swimspeed:
Le football studs:ability_inkresistance::ability_specialcharge::ability_specialcharge::ability_specialcharge:

I am not sure if anyone is interested in these since they arent shiny. I will show these in case someone think its worth something.
Squid girl tunic:ability_damage::ability_damage::ability_damage::ability_inksavermain:
:shoes_sht004::ability_damage::ability_damage::ability_quickrespawn:

Last edited:

flamestar6

Inkster Jr.
NNID
kris4490
i just want to ask how do you even get these build anyway i just either want a swin speed up or a run speed up maybe defense

Lonely_Dolphin

Lord of the Squids
NNID
Einsam_Delphin
I rolled this but it took 35 snails to do so. If any of yal wanna help me with this it'd be much appreciated, but otherwise I'ma reset and keep going for either the triple or the double within the first few rolls.

Yep, got it! No worries man, I found a guy in Japan thru twitter who had it pure. Way easier than building it out. The day after I ordered it I got two subs on it, and rolled it around the 10th try.

(If you don't already know about downy dot ink:)
If you have the patience to build a list here, this place has everything. It'll show you who has the gear you want. The only issue is trying to translate when setting up matches with Japanese players, but I've had luck with three different people on this site.

http://downy.ink/gear/profile.html?id=3894

Dang nice, your collection is pretty hawt as is that site! Maybe I'll fool around with it, maybe!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom