"Shiny" and "Pure" Gear Compendium

Lonely_Dolphin

Lord of the Squids
NNID
Einsam_Delphin
Thanks for the gear! I'll send you a message once I get the school jersey right!
No probs dude, hopefully Spyke wont take weeks to get it!
Also, bruh, you have a pure Takoroka Mesh, that's totally something worth offering! xP

SurrealSquid

Semi-Pro Squid
No probs dude, hopefully Spyke wont take weeks to get it!
Also, bruh, you have a pure Takoroka Mesh, that's totally something worth offering! xP
Yeah okay but that's the only pure gear I have right now.
Also, you already have a pure cycle King cap from what I read, so I figured I couldn't really offer anything to you.

Last edited:

Lonely_Dolphin

Lord of the Squids
NNID
Einsam_Delphin
Yeah okay but that's the only pure gear I have right now.
Also, you already have a pure cycling cap from what I read, so I figured I couldn't really offer anything to you.
I'd actually prefer the Mesh to be the pure as the Cycle Cap has a good natural roll that I could use in one of my builds. This worked out better than expected then!

Xehias

Pro Squid
NNID
Xehias
I have a Striped Rugby (main is Run Speed Up) with three Defense Up subs, gotten purely by chance. Anyone interested?

mm201

Senior Squid
NNID
kaizo201
Got this on my alt:
I actually wanted to roll 2/3 damage in front and send it to my main. Not sure what to do with this now.

And I recently made:
I should be ready for Splatfests now. >;]

Chocolil

Inkling Cadet
NNID
EricirE
On a day your main has 3 slot on the headphones as an order transfer it from your alt?

Lonely_Dolphin

Lord of the Squids
NNID
Einsam_Delphin
Got this on my alt:
I actually wanted to roll 2/3 damage in front and send it to my main. Not sure what to do with this now.

And I recently made:
I should be ready for Splatfests now. >;]
Woah wait, how do you order gear from a different account on the same system? That would be a massive convenience not having to wait for others to get lucky with Spyke.

Also congrats on the rolls! I'm currently going for pure Strapping Whites, but the so far my triples have been 2x Ink Recovery, 2x Quick Respawn, and 2x Quick Super Jump. I could sure use your luck! xD

Chocolil

Inkling Cadet
NNID
EricirE
Woah wait, how do you order gear from a different account on the same system? That would be a massive convenience not having to wait for others to get lucky with Spyke.

Also congrats on the rolls! I'm currently going for pure Strapping Whites, but the so far my triples have been 2x Ink Recovery, 2x Quick Respawn, and 2x Quick Super Jump. I could sure use your luck! xD
Miiverse post puts your alt in your main's plaza

Cactus

Semi-Pro Squid
Anyone have a good defense set I can order? I don't really have much to offer..
:head_cap002: :ability_defenseup: :ability_defenseup::ability_defenseup::ability_unknown:
:clothes_tes011: :ability_defenseup: :ability_defenseup::ability_defenseup::ability_unknown:
:shoes_sht002: :ability_inkresistance: :ability_defenseup::ability_defenseup::ability_unknown:

I can offer:
:head_eye001: :ability_defenseup: :ability_bombrange::ability_bombrange:
:clothes_plo001: :ability_runspeed: :ability_swimspeed::ability_swimspeed:
:shoes_lts002: :ability_specialcharge: :ability_quickrespawn::ability_quickrespawn:

Last edited:

AfroThunderRule

Inkling
NNID
AfroThunderRule
I'm available right now but you're probably not online...anyway when I order it will I actually get all your abilities attached to it? Is it really that easy?
Oops, sorry about forgetting this.

Anyways, there is a very small chance of you getting all the abilities attached to it, like a 1 in 200 chance IIRC. Your best bet is to pray that you can get at least two slots (which is a 15% chance IIRC, dont really know the odds) and then try to scum the last slot in.

Krazy4Krash

Inkling
I have a new pure headgear. :head_vis000: :ability_runspeed: | :ability_runspeed::ability_runspeed::ability_runspeed:

Not the most original in the world, still amazing to use.
Miiverse post puts your alt in your main's plaza
Could you clarify on this? My brother has an account on our Wii U, would I appear in his plaza just by posting to Miiverse? Is it reliable?

Zuki?

Inkling
Hey guys, I was looking for pure def/2 slot def goggles, and other 2 star pure def items? I have a pure squash headband/pure plum casuals to offer

mm201

Senior Squid
NNID
kaizo201
Could you clarify on this? My brother has an account on our Wii U, would I appear in his plaza just by posting to Miiverse? Is it reliable?
It's not reliable at all since not every post gets featured, but after a few tries, you should eventually appear. I'd put it at around a 50% chance per Miiverse post. Getting Yeahs early on from people browsing the Miiverse site seems to help, so don't ****post.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom