• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Show us your style squiddo!

Silxer

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Dan1771
Welp, here are a few more fresh sets I've made a while back that I currently use. ;)

L-3 Nozzlenose:

I got pretty lucky with these rolls, and they turned out to be perfect for the L-3. Looks pretty fresh as well. :D

Luna Blaster Neo (unfinished):

Funny enough, I made this before the Luna Neo came out... I'm still missing the last skill for the shoes though.

Custom Dual Squelcher:

I honestly just like the look of this set, but the :ability_quickrespawn: works out pretty well with the beakons in my opinion.

Last edited:

scornio

Inkling
NNID
scornio
Aerospray MG, Retro Specs, Navy College Sweat and Strapping Whites

I really like to minimize my Main Usage.

Of Moose & Men

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
MuhFugginMoose

I've got all the slots on my contacts, just gotta get the :ability_inkrecovery::ability_inkrecovery::ability_inkrecovery: reroll when I get around to it. It's pretty well rounded I think. :ability_inkrecovery: + :ability_inksavermain: for Dynamo Rollers is absolutely insane.

And of course, all sorts of Fresh. :ability_damage:

Filo ITA

Full Squid
NNID
FiloSNK
Because of the increased time to refill the ink after the flicks, I don't think you'll get much use of the ink refill ability. Myself I'm running 5 ink saver main sub atm and 0 ink refill.

Lazarus

Inkster Jr.
NNID
supamang64
Welp, here are a few more fresh sets I've made a while back that I currently use. ;)

L-3 Nozzlenose:

I got pretty lucky with these rolls, and they turned out to be perfect for the L-3. Looks pretty fresh as well. :D

Luna Blaster Neo (unfinished):

Funny enough, I made this before the Luna Neo came out... I'm still missing the last skill for the shoes though.

Custom Dual Squelcher:

I honestly just like the look of this set, but the :ability_quickrespawn: works out pretty well with the beakons in my opinion.
Fresh!

dapperlace

Pro Squid

This is on my new file. I'm collecting any new gear I see, but I do think I want that jacket to stick. Basing my new squid kid on these colors.

Blue24

Inkling Commander
NNID
bluebomber2425
My Defensive 52 Gal setup, I have been playing around with. The Def stats add up to 15% which can also be calculated as 3 Def Mains and 1 Def sub. When you take the undiminished stats of the subs into consideration, its a really nice setup. I also am somewhat surprised at the amount of random Eliters that don't fully charge.

Last edited:

Lazarus

Inkster Jr.
NNID
supamang64
My Defensive 52 Gal setup, I have been playing around with. The Def stats add up to 15% which can also be calculated as 3 Def Mains and 1 Def sub. When you take the undiminished stats of the subs into consideration, its a really nice setup. I also am somewhat surprised at the amount of random Eliters that don't fully charge.

Stats are one thing, but freshness is another... Can you combine the two?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom