• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Show us your style squiddo!

Hero of Lime

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Link643
Switch Friend Code
SW-5339-5185-8796.
I have three main outfits I like to use. All are useful, and fresh!

When I want to be adorable, hit hard, and move fast.

What I wear when I use a Tentatek in ranked battles.

What I wear when I use the Splash-o-matic.

I have a few others I use, but you will most likely see me wearing these.

dapperlace

Pro Squid

Waiting for my ink resistance shoes to show up tomorrow, these aren't her actual shoes (been using the whites). I have two Ink Resistance shoes I have in mind and they both sort of match these colors so I might switch off between the two. Head piece also not final but I dig it.

This game seems to want me to go fast at the moment.

Noire

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Kyseria
"Hey Lazarus, why do you keep necroing threads?"

The homie Jimi and I

Crippin' with the pale homie, Noire.

I had a lot of fun that night! Here's my picture in response.

It's not my main set, I was wearing it for a friend. You changed your name since then though! Haha. I'll have to actually start buying clothes and attempt at my own style just for variety.

Lazarus

Inkster Jr.
NNID
supamang64
I have three main outfits I like to use. All are useful, and fresh!

When I want to be adorable, hit hard, and move fast.

What I wear when I use a Tentatek in ranked battles.

What I wear when I use the Splash-o-matic.

I have a few others I use, but you will most likely see me wearing these.
Big fan of that Squash headband, I see lol.

I had a lot of fun that night! Here's my picture in response.

It's not my main set, I was wearing it for a friend. You changed your name since then though! Haha. I'll have to actually start buying clothes and attempt at my own style just for variety.
I thought it was an OCTO thing lol

Last edited:

Ayasha89

Full Squid
NNID
Ayasha89
I'm partial to the Squid Girl and School outfit. Some others, too, but they always have brands that don't favor stats i want, or are neutral brands. I don't save scum, so it's really slow getting gear that looks good to me, and is functional in battle. I usually just stick with good abilities and looking ugly.

Sorry, don't know how to put screenshots from miiverse here.

Attachments

Last edited:

Joseph Staleknight

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
JStaleknight
Switch Friend Code
SW-1169-3473-1031
That's simple. You just hit the Home button, go to Miiverse and then save to Screenshot Album. It'll be ready to upload here!

Anyway, I haven't posted here in a while, have I? Have some new gear!
JSK Splatoon Gear 12.jpg

EDIT: Okay, I did say that the Hydra Splatling was incredibly slow, but I find this gear should make it less of a problem.
JSK Splatoon Gear 13.jpg

If you look at it closely, it almost looks like something an old-timey firefighter would wear too!

Last edited:

Lazarus

Inkster Jr.
NNID
supamang64
That's simple. You just hit the Home button, go to Miiverse and then save to Screenshot Album. It'll be ready to upload here!

Anyway, I haven't posted here in a while, have I? Have some new gear!
View attachment 2282

EDIT: Okay, I did say that the Hydra Splatling was incredibly slow, but I find this gear should make it less of a problem.
View attachment 2294
If you look at it closely, it almost looks like something an old-timey firefighter would wear too!
Intimidating.

No, we don't all wear Octoling gear all the time, lol ;)

Just report your own accidental post and type "Double post" in the box that pops up. Usually the mods take care of it :)
hah okay. I got it deleted, thanks!

I'm partial to the Squid Girl and School outfit. Some others, too, but they always have brands that don't favor stats i want, or are neutral brands. I don't save scum, so it's really slow getting gear that looks good to me, and is functional in battle. I usually just stick with good abilities and looking ugly.

You could just grab them from miiverse directly. Just go to the miiverse website, log in and go to your screenshot album.

Got a good roll on a fresh shirt last night.

Last edited:

Ayasha89

Full Squid
NNID
Ayasha89
Intimidating.

hah okay. I got it deleted, thanks!

You could just grab them from miiverse directly. Just go to the miiverse website, log in and go to your screenshot album.

Got a good roll on a fresh shirt last night.

Nice gear. I'll give that suggestion a try. I don't usually have access to a computer or tablet, so everything is done by a mobile phone and it can be tricky to navigate certain websites. I came from GameFAQs and the layout is much different. But I love how visual this site is. (no need to click on links usually, pics just appear here.) If I can figure it out, that is.

Lazarus

Inkster Jr.
NNID
supamang64
Nice gear. I'll give that suggestion a try. I don't usually have access to a computer or tablet, so everything is done by a mobile phone and it can be tricky to navigate certain websites. I came from GameFAQs and the layout is much different. But I love how visual this site is. (no need to click on links usually, pics just appear here.) If I can figure it out, that is.
lol game faqs is....

Anyway.

If you're able to open images in a separate tab on your mobile web browser, you could just copy the image URL and paste it here with the proper BB Code and it should work.

ArcticWolf

Inkster Jr.
NNID
RedGazelle7
these 3 outfits are my favorites so far in my collection.

I do like this outfit with the Splattershot jr though.

did anyone order a super jump kraken? :p
Squid Girl is 2fast4me

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom