• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Show us your style squiddo!

doritos29

Senior Squid
NNID
5thelement
Thanks! Did the math and your right, amazing how subs can eventually beat out mains. Now if only my Blue Moto boots would stop being stubborn....
If you want, I can give you my triple run speed up blue moto boots. If you're interested pm me.

Phobos

Inkling Commander
Thanks! Did the math and your right, amazing how subs can eventually beat out mains. Now if only my Blue Moto boots would stop being stubborn....
No problemo - I understand the need for speed :) Good luck with the rolls!

Lazarus

Inkster Jr.
NNID
supamang64
It's not something I really use, but It looks really nice. I plan to fix it up once I finish up another set~
I love that the top also changes with the color; along with the hat.

very fresh (Y) I leik

i like this one a lot. ^___^
Decided to put my snails to good use on 2nd account. It will probably become my new main account after these rolls lol.
nice

I wanted something with the basic tee, so here's another quick respawn set:

I have a basic tee with the exact stats. Noice. Them shoes gotta go tho.

meh.

currently wearing this. low key, just how i like it.

i also like to wear this from time to time^

Last edited:

Tyrfing

Senior Squid
Getting lucky these days. Got a natural triple just a few days ago and now I got the next thing I wanted, although I had to spent 16 of my Sea Snails this time.

Basically the same set as in my last post, but this time with Cold Blooded.
Also: 1 Ink Saver main instead of 3x Ink Saver sub, which I consider to be actually even better, seeing as 2 Ink Saver subs are enough to get me the same result as the triple would grant, whereas the 4th Ink Saver main is more useful :D

aceofscarabs

Inkling Fleet Admiral
I'm now sad because my only natural triple so far has been my Splatfest Autobots Shirt, and I had to return that.

Doc Chalk

Inkling
NNID
DocChalk
Caution: the following image contains dangerously high levels of freshness, and is extremely volatile. Discretion is advised.
Unfortunately I haven't been able to fine tune the abilities of any equipment for this set, but it still looks rather nice, so I'll settle with form over function just this once.

aceofscarabs

Inkling Fleet Admiral

Rocking a change of clothes to go with my Tatiana for Ranked Battle. Also need to unlock the full potential of those goggles (Bomb Range Up is fun on Suction Bombs!).

Luka

Inkling
NNID
Kittari

I'm disappointed that I couldn't get triples on my Contacts and Armor, but they still add up the same, so it's fine. Just gotta work on the Moto Boots...

Pteropine

Inkling Cadet
NNID
RennyKlavan

I'm disappointed that I couldn't get triples on my Contacts and Armor, but they still add up the same, so it's fine. Just gotta work on the Moto Boots...
OMG I ADMIRE PEOPLE WHO USE THE HEAVY SPLATLING I suck at it... also yess the Octo. Top!! cute!!<3

Skyler

Inkling
NNID
JackoMelon
This is only one of a few outfits I love to wear, but I'm tired and don't feel like uploading screenshots of all my favorite outfits. Just gonna go with my current all-time fav.

I usually alternate between the boy and girl players, though. I can never decide which hairstyle I like more.

Phobos

Inkling Commander
Loving this right now...

I'd not really considered opening gambit before, but it stacks with the other speed boosts for insane player speed (particularly swim speed) during those first 30 seconds.

Skyler

Inkling
NNID
JackoMelon
Loving this right now...

I'd not really considered opening gambit before, but it stacks with the other speed boosts for insane player speed (particularly swim speed) during those first 30 seconds.
Aw I love this! Haven't used the Squid-Stitch Cap in a while but it still looks nice. And you're probably super fast! I wish I could use run speed up with the Inkbrush, but it doesn't work while rolling.

ShinyTogetic

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Maikaru
Switch Friend Code
SW-3468-6485-0599

I haaaaaate this hat... but this set works >.> (for me)

aceofscarabs

Inkling Fleet Admiral

Clawed my way up to C+ rank with these new duds. All that Walk Speed Up really works wonders for my Tatiana.

Bonus: Natural JACKPOT on my bike helmet.

SupaTim

Prodigal Squid
NNID
SupaTim101
This is actually kinda what I look like IRL.

Not perfectly rolled gear, but it gets the job done. I also often use the studio headphones with the same shirt and shoes.

redacteddd

Banned (6 points)

Tried this build last night. Not really sure if it works, especially since I haven't gotten all the subs filled.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom