Shroomed Mafia. Over. Who won?

ReedRGale

Inkling Commander
This is kind of an unconventional mafia argument, but to me this is clearly referencing the Mario & Luigi villain Fawful. I know this is a blind game, but I'm pretty sure we all have Mario-related role themes assigned to us. I think it's entirely possible that Widdle Mac's role could be "Fawful," whatever that entails. This leads me to three lines of thought:
Also, damn if this post doesn't have me thinking. I mean, that was really darn accurate unconventional logic and I know that he and Widdle Mac play a lot together, supposedly but... well, that's my lean.

So:

##Vote: MajorasMask9

Thoughts @MajorasMask9?

As far as I'm concerned with Thingy, his frickin' logic is bulletproof. My read on him is neutral because I can't say whether he's a really smart townie, or a really frickin smart mafia. But that's my throw in the boat. Thoughts anyone?

xCoCo

Inkling Commander
NNID
xCelsiusS
I was just haggling Marigi cause I wanted to know what he said.

xCoCo

Inkling Commander
NNID
xCelsiusS
Gale I'll go re read Majoras' posts and see if anything sticks out

xCoCo

Inkling Commander
NNID
xCelsiusS
@ReedRGale wait okay so Majoras figured that Fawful was Macs role; but the reason for voting was because they thought it was a villain role and mafia? They also lead the wagon on the vote and it was a mislynch. We coulda voted Red or something- not to mention Majoras has experience in Mafia.

Marigi174

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Marigi174
\

Then I ask you if you really didn't want to vote; why not vote at all? Especially if you approach it with "it's a joke". You do know that makes you look suspicious esp at the start of the game?

I'm sorry for the all the haggling by the way.
@Marigi174 Take advantage of what? The fact that's a joke? Or take advantage as in 'hehe I'm mafia so I'll use this to blend in'
Its just a matter of me still developing my playstyle. I'm still a mostly new player, so I'm still trying to get that sorted in my head. :)

Marigi174

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Marigi174
Basically, I was trying to be funny and it didn't really work out. It is sort of a combination of my personality and me testing the waters with a playstyle, and I have found that it isn't really for me.

Dang. The no editing rule is frustrating XD if this had been a conversation or a normal thread, I would have edited. Eh. Just something I need to get used to and something I need to stop being OCD about XD

Thingyman

Inkling
majoras, if youre mafia, i honestly think youd have been better off just following along with the wagon later on in the Day instead of coming in here with that convoluted reason to think mac may be scum. plus drez specifically said that if we play off of flavor were gonna get burned too. that just came off as MAD opportunistic dude.
Okay, so I haven't spoken too much about my reads today, because I first wanted to get some input on how the nightkills went in the first game here. Looks like it isn't gonna be much of a help, but the thing is that this above quote tends to incriminate Majoras.

But that doesn't make Majoras mafia, necessarily. It PROBABLY means either
1) Majoras is mafia and wanted to get rid of a strong player who suspected him (which also explains why I wasn't killed, because I leaned town on Majoras on day 1)
or 2) Majoras is town and the mafia are trying to incriminate him.

However, even disregarding everything to do with the nightkill itself and how it should be interpreted, fact remains that African American is right. Majoras' vote on his buddy Widdle Mac is super fishy. Super fishy. He's an experienced player and presumably he should know that he will get nowhere reading someone based on flavor like this - and more importantly, he has experience with Widdle Mac and knows Widdle Mac... Nobody lynches a friend with such reasoning. If I had joined this game with one of my friends from my original community I would NEEEVER lynch them Day 1 with such flimsy (and opportunistic, as AA puts it) reasoning.

So consider this post an invisible vote on Majoras. I won't vote him yet, since I don't want to risk majority on him before he gets a chance to respond.

Thingyman

Inkling
Also, in other news, I lean town on xCoCo for her spurt of activity and the way she's interrogating people.

ReedRGale

Inkling Commander
@xCoCo Ah, then here's my reasoning:

Majoras is experienced at mafia. Not only did he lynch a friend, but he did it based on reasons mostly related to roleplaying. Not only was he really accurate about the roleplay role itself, but he drew conclusions from that one post alone. It was as AA put it, "mad opportunistic."

I want to see some more activity from him, hopefully to allay my suspicions, but I must admit, I'm most worried about the experienced players because, while they are a major asset to town, they are the scariest mafia as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom