Votecount: 1.5

xCoCo
Squidmaster
redadil4
African American
Marigi174:
ReedRGale
MajorasMask9: Squidmaster
Widdle Mac: African American, Thingyman, Marigi174, SquidMaster, MajorasMask9, ReedRGale
Thingyman
ReedRGale

Not Voting:
xCoco, redadil4*, Widdle Mac

*= Currently being replaced
**= V/LA

Notes:
Still looking for a replacement for
Redadil4. If you know of anyone who might be interested, please let them know!
Widdle Mac has been lynched! Lynch post in next post.

Drez

Pro Squid
NNID
neokrw

The town has heard rumors about you. Your reputation precedes you. The town has won against you! They deemed you evil, and therefore you must be evil... and this makes you fury more than ever. What they don't know, is that you were the victim. You were on a journey to find yourself. You found nothing but... DESPAIR. You lose. You'll never be able to show them that you are not evil. You know this in your heart of hearts, but to no avail. A villain, will always be a villain.

Widdle Mac was Fawful, the Confused Vanilla Townie. He was lynched.

Drez

Pro Squid
NNID
neokrw
It is night time. No posting. Send all night actions to me by July 8th, 11:59pm. Nighttime is now 48 hours for this game.

Drez

Pro Squid
NNID
neokrw
The perpetrators has assaulted this man. This man who for some reason, took to being a powerful leader of this land, instead of being a normal old plumber in Brooklyn. Looking for a missing person, this man was on a quest. He was so close, yet so far at the same time.

African American, who was Mario, the town masonizer, was killed n1. It is Day 2.

Drez

Pro Squid
NNID
neokrw

Day 2 Begins.
With 7 alive, it takes 4 to lynch. Deadline is July 15th, at 11:59pm.

Votecount: 2.0

xCoCo
Squidmaster
redadil4
Marigi174
MajorasMask9
Thingyman
ReedRGale

Not Voting:
xCoco, Squidmaster, redadil4*, Marigi174, MajorasMask9, ThingyMan, ReedRGale

*= Currently being replaced
**= V/LA

Notes:
Redadil4 will be modkilled soon if a replacement isn't found soon.

With 7 alive it takes 4 to lynch.
Deadline for Day 2 is July 15th, at 11:59pm.

Thingyman

Inkling
R.I.P. African American. I, for one, am very sad to learn of the news of your death. I would've loved to "mason" with you, so to say, you seemed like a cool dude and a good player from my short time knowing you :)

The mislynch of Widdle Mac is unfortunate, though it seems like if we were to lynch a non-mafia, he was the best choice, so we have that going for us, at least.

We WILL get a mafia lynched today. I know it. We just need every townie to make themselves readable. So please, again, share thoughts. Anything that is in your head should also be posted in the thread. We need to make it difficult for mafia to blend in.

We're 7 people left. Literally all we need to do (assuming there's 2 mafia) is to clear 4 of these. In other words @ townies: If you're a townie, you just need to be able to trust 3 others in the game.

Thingyman

Inkling
redadil is maybe getting modkilled... If that is the case, then we SEVERELY need to hope that he is mafia. Otherwise, we cannot afford to mislynch even once more in this game.

Regarding the NK... I have a question @ ppl who played in the first game here

Which types of players were nightkilled and why, do you know?

xCoCo

Inkling Commander
NNID
xCelsiusS
redadil is maybe getting modkilled... If that is the case, then we SEVERELY need to hope that he is mafia. Otherwise, we cannot afford to mislynch even once more in this game.

Regarding the NK... I have a question @ ppl who played in the first game here

Which types of players were nightkilled and why, do you know?
The first game only Bruce was killed since a Mafia outed themselves in Day One and the second was caught because of a tracker. Bruce was killed because he asked a lot of questions and kept the pressure up so he was a threat. Honestly, right now I trust no body. I am suspicious of Marigi of his "joke vote|" I honestly don't know

xCoCo

Inkling Commander
NNID
xCelsiusS
But we can't afford a mislynch so let's really put up the pressure guys.

xCoCo

Inkling Commander
NNID
xCelsiusS
Also why am I getting the feeling that however killed AA had to be somewhat familiar with him. If you've never played with him I don't think you can determine how good he was; esp since Thingy and Majoras contributed quite a bit as well.

Marigi174

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Marigi174
RIP African American. Its sad to see you were gone :(

Anyway, @xCoCo my joke vote was more to take advantage of the RVS stage where people were just sort of voting randomly, and I thought that voting in a way which results in me not voting would be the only way I'd like to go about that stage (because I don't like doing the actual vote if it is random/jokey). That is all I'll say on the matter, take it as you will.

xCoCo

Inkling Commander
NNID
xCelsiusS

Anyway, @xCoCo my joke vote was more to take advantage of the RVS stage where people were just sort of voting randomly, and I thought that voting in a way which results in me not voting would be the only way I'd like to go about that stage (because I don't like doing the actual vote if it is random/jokey). That is all I'll say on the matter, take it as you will.
But you could always unvote if that was the problem...?

xCoCo

Inkling Commander
NNID
xCelsiusS

\

Then I ask you if you really didn't want to vote; why not vote at all? Especially if you approach it with "it's a joke". You do know that makes you look suspicious esp at the start of the game?

I'm sorry for the all the haggling by the way.

xCoCo

Inkling Commander
NNID
xCelsiusS
@Marigi174 Take advantage of what? The fact that's a joke? Or take advantage as in 'hehe I'm mafia so I'll use this to blend in'

ReedRGale

Inkling Commander
@xCoCo I don't know about all the other things you've said, but....

Also why am I getting the feeling that however killed AA had to be somewhat familiar with him.
...even with my minimal experience with this game, it's clear to me that Thingy, Majoras and AA are/were the best players in this group just based on activity, logic, and terminology usage. That leads me to think that, should there be people who can hide their ability the best, it would probably be the best players.

So I guess that's my intuition. Thingy and Majoras.

But if I had to lean toward one, it would almost definitely be Majoras.

And I haven't forgotten about Marigi. I have my suspicions of you, but don't worry. I think I understand RVS a bit better now and I'm leaning more toward town with you now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom