1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Squidboards now has its own Discord server!

Join us on Discord!

3. Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 15,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 150,000 posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Splatoon community!

4. Hi Guest,

As of June 3rd you will no longer be able to log in to Squidboards using your Smashboards account. Please take a look at the announcement for additional details

so..does anyone still rp?

Discussion in 'RP Square' started by Coolkid, Sep 7, 2018.

1. Coolkid

Coolkid Inkling Cadet

hey everyone! sup? ^-^

i seen this rp square around but it doesn't seem very active..since i like to create characters i been working on a octoling and inkling character and i was wondering..is there anyone with a inkling/octoling character who still rps? if you got discord or you like rping in PM for example we could easily rp there,i really don't mind i just want to use my splatoon characters in a rp at least once xD

if someone is interested in rping or curious about my characters just let me know! :D

Yin_, seth_the_inkling and Aykorn like this.
  2. Cephalobro

Cephalobro Inkling Fleet Admiral

I have recently created an RP, I'm just waiting for people to register their characters in before I can make an In Character thread.

#2 Cephalobro, Sep 7, 2018
    Last edited: Sep 8, 2018
    Yin_ likes this.
  3. Rustic

Rustic Inkling Commander

Most of the activity is on the Discord server located in the Stickied Posts at the top of the subforum. It is named after the subforum it stems from and has a decent amount of activity throughout the daytime (EST).
    Up to you if you want to enter it though, there's plenty of people in there RPing in a variety of timezones.

Cephalobro likes this.
  4. seth_the_inkling

seth_the_inkling Senior Squid

i still dont understand rp on discord... ITS DISCORD FOR GOD SAKE XD

Cephalobro and Yin_ like this.
  5. Cephalobro

Cephalobro Inkling Fleet Admiral

If you still want to join, I have made some changes to my RP by removing the three character limit. I will also provide a blank character sheet to be usable.

seth_the_inkling likes this.
  6. seth_the_inkling

seth_the_inkling Senior Squid

ok. ill join, but keep in mind i am running a dnd campaign with friends... so i may not be present sometimes

7. BakuLinkstheSquid.I.

Switch Friend Code:
    SW-1062-6228-8235
    I am still searching for an interesting rp...