• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

so..does anyone still rp?

Coolkid

Inkling Cadet
hey everyone! sup? ^-^

i seen this rp square around but it doesn't seem very active..since i like to create characters i been working on a octoling and inkling character and i was wondering..is there anyone with a inkling/octoling character who still rps? if you got discord or you like rping in PM for example we could easily rp there,i really don't mind i just want to use my splatoon characters in a rp at least once xD

if someone is interested in rping or curious about my characters just let me know! :D

Rustic

Inkling Commander
Most of the activity is on the Discord server located in the Stickied Posts at the top of the subforum. It is named after the subforum it stems from and has a decent amount of activity throughout the daytime (EST).
Up to you if you want to enter it though, there's plenty of people in there RPing in a variety of timezones.

seth_the_inkling

Senior Squid
Most of the activity is on the Discord server located in the Stickied Posts at the top of the subforum. It is named after the subforum it stems from and has a decent amount of activity throughout the daytime (EST).
Up to you if you want to enter it though, there's plenty of people in there RPing in a variety of timezones.
i still dont understand rp on discord... ITS DISCORD FOR GOD SAKE XD

TurnItUpAnOctave

Inkling Cadet
Switch Friend Code
SW-1234-5678-9012
I love role playing and have been doing it practically all my life. I just don’t know where to begin as it would feel weird to bring in OCs from a fanfiction concept I have worked on for a year or two now, so I’d like to start fresh with some new ones here. I just am not sure where to start since there are so many cool roleplay spots here.

Cephalobro

I love role playing and have been doing it practically all my life. I just don’t know where to begin as it would feel weird to bring in OCs from a fanfiction concept I have worked on for a year or two now, so I’d like to start fresh with some new ones here. I just am not sure where to start since there are so many cool roleplay spots here.
There's one called Infestation in Inkopolis, it can be joined at pretty much any time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom