Special Tier List 6.1 (SZ Only)

mogo

Inkling
Missiles đź‘Ź on đź‘Ź bottomâť—can we get much lower? You love to see it!
Also, poor triple splashdown. At least slider has cheese.

oh boy 3am

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-7795-9524-4882
Atleast splashdown is fun to use.
The same can not be said about screen

Sunflower._.

Full Squid
Switch Friend Code
SW-6460-5764-2418
I think it's that and also the fact that you can often just ignore them and keep fighting, using Chumps effectively unfortuntely requires either great coordination or just good luck.
Makes sense, they have pretty low HP after all too

ProChara

Inkling
I think it's that and also the fact that you can often just ignore them and keep fighting, using Chumps effectively unfortuntely requires either great coordination or just good luck.
Both they just don't have a lot of power to them in general.

The Knee

Full Squid
Pronouns
He/Him
Switch Friend Code
SW-7739-4186-1690
I assume zip is just carried by stamper lmao

dylan_sus

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-6148-6078-9405
Can’t get over how stamp had such a resurgence after 3.1 and has been slowly getting worse and worse ever since.

silvr_nouveau

Senior Squid
Pronouns
He/They/She
Switch Friend Code
SW-5141-3082-0456
Ranking of all specials for Splat Zones only.
ngl i think vac should be A teir considering how well it can cheese zone, plus its 180p on vJet so it can be spammed like hell

mossyquartz

Senior Squid
Switch Friend Code
SW-6391-8464-6805
simply put high level players dont respect chumps as an actual threat
you just break a few around you/in zone and then keep fighting, and that distraction is rarely long enough for the other team to have a real pushing opportunity
if you have good enough movement they don't actually do very much unfortunately, they take too long to explode so you have tons of time to move out of the way
Yeah that's fair. Chumps does struggle quite a bit (I hate how long it takes to explode) so I wouldn't make it S tier or anything, but maybe a bit higher

silvr_nouveau

Senior Squid
Pronouns
He/They/She
Switch Friend Code
SW-5141-3082-0456
Can’t get over how stamp had such a resurgence after 3.1 and has been slowly getting worse and worse ever since.
as a former vwiper main this hurts to read but is 100% true

DQ11Fan

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-3963-7522-1412
is trip splashdown really THAT bad? it seems decent for qr enperries since it can trade well and still activate qr when you do trade (if you get cancelled)

athen

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-7099-0665-2210
Honestly, I cannot agree with the placement of Splashdown. I definitely see the logic, but I feel as if it's a tier or two higher. Screen is on another level of horrible, and Splashdown only has an issue of not getting your team in. On holds, it's a very good tool.

luki

Inkling
Why is vac lower then zip? I feel like zip barely gets any value on Zones
I can only imagine it's because of consistency and use cases: Vac has little reliable use outside of capping the zone, meaning that when you are in control it's harder to justify using it given the opportunity cost. In contrast, Zipcaster isn't directly tied to the objective status in a way that something like Vac is, so you can use it with less hesitation more often and because of the buffs it received some time ago it's quite likely to get a trade at the very least, and the ability to reliably distrupt and quite often splat your opponents, often valuable targets that aren't in range of the rest of your team (like Pencil) seems to be pretty valuable.

Charis

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-3317-0489-1600
disagree in some areas so this is my personal one
First 2 tiers are basically the same however I believe booyah is just above strikes and rain, zip is really only strong on one weapon and that weapon is one of the best in the game so it’s not really great. I think splashdown is just another form of slider zones cheese. And wave I don’t think is just good enough for it to be anywhere considered helpful- same with screen View attachment 8321
I will NOT take the zip slander (im unbiased trust)

Bugalet

Inkling
NNID
Bugalet
Switch Friend Code
SW-3538-3327-1798
Wave's point sensor buff feels really undercooked and imo isn't really enough to up its placement a tier higher. A one second marker is nice but it has too many issues like low hp and being too easy to avoid to be on the same tier as slider/chumps

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom