Splat Squad recruitment thread

Icky

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Lillyfield18
Just wanted to make a quick post to clarify a few things for any new squids that are thinking of joining us:

1. Don't join if you don't want to - what I mean by this is, we've had a lot of squids simply join the squad, make one post and then never check the squad again (consequently they are kicked from the squad). Don't join our squad if you aren't going to contribute anything.
2. We are a competitive squad now, but there is always room for squids who just want to have fun and find friends to splat with. Do not feel like you will be pressured to compete in tournaments if you join us, but if you are looking to compete, we've just opened our first competitive team and applications will re-open again after November 15th.

Wobz

Inkling
NNID
WobzGames
This thread is specifically for the recruitment of fellow kids and squids into the best clan ever! If you want to join, please say so and me or a fellow staff member will get back to you ASAP.
Hello, I am interested in joining Splat Squad

Icky

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Lillyfield18
Hello, I am interested in joining Splat Squad
Hello Wobz, we're glad you're interested in joining, but aren't you a member of another squad - in fact I remember you were the leader of a squad back a while ago weren't you? Before sending an invite, I'd like to know why you're looking to change squads to us.

Also, what weapons do you like to main and your knowing your rank would be helpful too :)

Wobz

Inkling
NNID
WobzGames
Hello Wobz, we're glad you're interested in joining, but aren't you a member of another squad - in fact I remember you were the leader of a squad back a while ago weren't you? Before sending an invite, I'd like to know why you're looking to change squads to us.

Also, what weapons do you like to main and your knowing your rank would be helpful too :)
SDS disbanded
I won't be joining Splat Squad, i joined html
thank you though for the consideration :)

BubMeister

Inkling
NNID
BubWeiglein
Hey dude I've been looking for a team to join. Do you mind if I join? I am a YouTuber and soon to be streamer. I use the Tentatek Splattershot and the .96 Gal Deco.

Icky

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Lillyfield18
Hey dude I've been looking for a team to join. Do you mind if I join? I am a YouTuber and soon to be streamer. I use the Tentatek Splattershot and the .96 Gal Deco.
Hi Bubmeister, we'd love to have you - I've sent you an invite to the squad so check your inbox and accept.

That's awesome to hear, I've actually purchased a capture card as well in preparation for the launch of our squad's Twitch and Youtube accounts later this month. You'll be a great addition to the squad.

What's your rank and main weapons?

BubMeister

Inkling
NNID
BubWeiglein
Hi Bubmeister, we'd love to have you - I've sent you an invite to the squad so check your inbox and accept.

That's awesome to hear, I've actually purchased a capture card as well in preparation for the launch of our squad's Twitch and Youtube accounts later this month. You'll be a great addition to the squad.

My Rank is B- 70 and my main weapons are the Tentatek Splattershot and the .96 Gal Deco.

Meechy2000

Inkling
NNID
DemetriusM917

my cousin and i are brodcasting Maddin 16 on twitch.Wanba watch?

zhanli

Inkling
I want to join
Hello! Can you tell us your main weapons and what roles u play? Can someone test him for me? I'm super busy with school and the tourney.
Hey Jacob, happy to hear you're interested in joining!

A few of us will be playing at 21:00 GMT+0 (or 16:00 EST) 10th November today. You're welcome to join in, play and chat with some of us. But in the mean time, tell us a bit about yourself, the gear you usually ink with, and why you'd like to join.

My NNID is Zhanli check out http://squidboards.com/threads/nnid-sharing-thread.6317/ for everyone else's.

Last edited:

Jacob

Inkling
NNID
jimbob7896
Hey Jacob, happy to hear you're interested in joining!

A few of us will be playing at 21:00 GMT+0 (or 16:00 EST) 10th November today. You're welcome to join in, play and chat with some of us. But in the mean time, tell us a bit about yourself, the gear you usually ink with, and why you'd like to join.

My NNID is Zhanli check out http://squidboards.com/threads/nnid-sharing-thread.6317/ for everyone else's.

I cant today but what about thursday
I like the mini splatling and the 96 deco

lilDriggy

Inkling
NNID
lilDriggy
hey, i'm really interested in joining with my friend. we both started playing splatoon about a week ago. right now, i'm level 25 rank b- 70. my weapons for turf war are aerospray rg, tentatek, and octobrush. my weapons for ranked are tentatek, .96 gal deco, tri-slosher, octobrush, dual squelcher and its custom. we want to join cuz we're the only people that we know that actually play splatoon, so we just want to join a community that will play with us. i'm currently working on getting better gear, but i do have the good 1-2 star gear, as well as a handful for 3 star stuff. but since we just started, we unfortunately aren't as far into retooling our stuff yet.

zhanli

Inkling
hey, i'm really interested in joining with my friend. we both started playing splatoon about a week ago. right now, i'm level 25 rank b- 70. my weapons for turf war are aerospray rg, tentatek, and octobrush. my weapons for ranked are tentatek, .96 gal deco, tri-slosher, octobrush, dual squelcher and its custom. we want to join cuz we're the only people that we know that actually play splatoon, so we just want to join a community that will play with us. i'm currently working on getting better gear, but i do have the good 1-2 star gear, as well as a handful for 3 star stuff. but since we just started, we unfortunately aren't as far into retooling our stuff yet.
Well hello, @lilDriggy! First of all, thanks for taking an interest in Splat Squad. We'd love to have you with us, fellow kid! Second of all, welcome to the wonderful world of Splatoon!

Keep checking the squad wall for announcements and for any upcoming practice sessions. Unfortunately I'm not online today, but we can have a game together tomorrow at 22:00 GMT+0 (or 17:00 EST) 12th November. Ah, and speaking of dates and times, where in the world are you? We are members from all over the world, so do let us know what country and time zone you're in.

My NNID is Zhanli check out http://squidboards.com/threads/nnid-sharing-thread.6317/ for everyone else's, and don't forget to post your own!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom