• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Splat Squad recruitment thread

Icky

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Lillyfield18
Um, really new to squid boards so I'll just post here, may I join? I can use typically any weapon but I mostly use the Squiffer. I am rank A-, I'd really like to find a group of splatoon friends to rank up! (I also have Skype and Kik if that'srelevant)
Hiya SaturnOxygen, inklings and splat flood - welcome to Splat Squad. Oil rigs and floorboards - welcome to Squidboards ;-) (I apologise for the bad rhyming).

I joined SB and this group about 2 weeks ago looking for some friends to have fun with, and these guys have been awesome. Rest assured you're with a great group for newcomers. Hope to be splattin with ya soon

Squinkling 2.0

Inkling
NNID
vbj625
Hey Splats! It's me, Squinkling! I'm back and ready to splat! Just FYI, I ran into some problems with my original account (Squinkling), so I created a new SB account under this name. Also, I sent you a request to join the group.

Megapkmn

Inkling
NNID
Chimchar13
This thread is specifically for the recruitment of fellow kids and squids into the best clan ever! If you want to join, please say so and me or a fellow staff member will get back to you ASAP.
may i join? also i play the supportive role alot

greenriptide

Inkling
NNID
greenriptide
Hey I'd like to join the squad I can provide support by playing splattershot jr. or aerospray. I can play well rush down and defensive. I can also use long range weapons like the 50 gal if needed. I don't like playing roller, sniper or brush. If it helps I am an a- rank.

Splats

Senior Squid
NNID
coolSean
Hey I'd like to join the squad I can provide support by playing splattershot jr. or aerospray. I can play well rush down and defensive. I can also use long range weapons like the 50 gal if needed. I don't like playing roller, sniper or brush. If it helps I am an a- rank.
Alright, sending an invite! Welcome to the squad!

Hakureiborder

Inkling
NNID
Hakureiborder
Hey I'd love to join this squad, it sounds fun. I play support and offense with my splattershot Jr. My nnid is Hakureiborder

windy_

Inkling
NNID
cenuit
Hi, i would like the join the squad! i'm a roller main and my favorite is the carbon roller, and i usually play semi-offensive supportive play. my rank is B+ btw.

NNID
Payne125
Hey, saw a post on reddit saying you were looking for players, id be interested in find some people to play with :)

NNID
Payne125
Alright ill hop on later on and accept, right now im a bit here and there but i have been liking the Jet Squelcher a lot recently and the 52 gal

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom