• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Splat Squad recruitment thread

lilDriggy

Inkling
NNID
lilDriggy
Well hello, @lilDriggy! First of all, thanks for taking an interest in Splat Squad. We'd love to have you with us, fellow kid! Second of all, welcome to the wonderful world of Splatoon!

Keep checking the squad wall for announcements and for any upcoming practice sessions. Unfortunately I'm not online today, but we can have a game together tomorrow at 22:00 GMT+0 (or 17:00 EST) 12th November. Ah, and speaking of dates and times, where in the world are you? We are members from all over the world, so do let us know what country and time zone you're in.

My NNID is Zhanli check out http://squidboards.com/threads/nnid-sharing-thread.6317/ for everyone else's, and don't forget to post your own!
thanks zhanli! me and my friend are in california, so that's PST (GMT -8). sorry i'm bad with GMT and military time. is that 5:00 PM EST, so 3:00 pm PST? Thanks!

Zigzag991

Inkling
NNID
Zigzag991
Hello Splat Squad! I've been playing Splatoon for awhile now but I've never really been apart of a clan, so I figured I should try it out as it looks like it could be a lot of fun. That being said, I'm interested in joining you guys!

Jorge

Inkling
NNID
Armandogomez15
Hi! I'm here looking for someone to test me please... Splats sent me here looking for a staff member to try me out

zhanli

Inkling
Hi! I'm here looking for someone to test me please... Splats sent me here looking for a staff member to try me out
Hello Splat Squad! I've been playing Splatoon for awhile now but I've never really been apart of a clan, so I figured I should try it out as it looks like it could be a lot of fun. That being said, I'm interested in joining you guys!
Hello @Zigzag991 and greetings @Jorge !

Perfect, myself and a few others will be online today! Check online around 10PM GMT+0 (or 5PM EST) 12th November. We're members from all over the world, so let us know where in the world you hail from. If you can't make it tonight, no worries, there'll be another opportunity. Just keep an eye on this thread and pop by for the next one. If in doubt, give me a shout o/

My NNID is Zhanli check out http://squidboards.com/threads/nnid-sharing-thread.6317/ for everyone else's, and don't forget to post your own!

SquiddiestKid

Inkling
Name: SquiddiestKid
Region: U.S.A; Eastern Standard Time
Favorite map: Moray Towers
Weapons: Any kind of Brush, Aerospray MG
nnid: muata8

MegaMyxy

Inkling
NNID
MegaMyxy
I'm interested. I'm really new but you guys are big enough to have some practice rounds. Right? RIGHT?!?!

MV3

Inkling
NNID
JoeGrease
Dead thread? Looking for a cool squad to spagoon with A+ and splashy magic my weapon of choiceseseseses hmu

eddiecswang

Inkling
NNID
Eddie_Wang
Hi, wonder if it's not too late to find out this. X)
NNID: Eddie_Wang
Main Weapon: Tentatek Splattershot
Region: USA (Chicago)

MV3

Inkling
NNID
JoeGrease
There's no age limit, but ok.

Sure. I'll send an fr.
I regret to inform you that I'm searching for a squad of age standard. Good luck to you and your endeavors.

SPC Pereida, Joseph

MV3

Inkling
NNID
JoeGrease
I regret to inform you that I'm searching for a squad of age standard. Good luck to you and your endeavors.

SPC Pereida, Joseph
you know what **** an age limit I came to play spagoon for fun with a competitive flare, test me I'm ready to get my ink on dude!!!! :mad::ability_damage::ability_damage::ability_runspeed:

MV3

Inkling
NNID
JoeGrease
A little late dude, but I have some time to play..if you eant

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom