Splatdashing, An Advanced technique

Hitzel

Inkling Commander
NNID
Hitzel
PSA:

You can Splatterdash with the normal Splattershot's Burst Bomb Rush. It covers a LOT of ink and lets you move very fast.

A Bomb Rush + a full tank is about 13 Bombs worth of Splatdashing, depending on how fast you press R.

The trail you leave is similar to a roller's, but you're much faster. People will have a hard time chasing you down.

In some cases you can kill people with the splash damage, but only if they're really weak.

This gives a niche use to an honestly underwhelming Special. It's saved my *** and gotten clutch points plenty of times, but it's still not as game-changing as some of the other Specials.

WydrA

Inkling Commander
PSA:

You can Splatterdash with the normal Splattershot's Burst Bomb Rush. It covers a LOT of ink and lets you move very fast.

A Bomb Rush + a full tank is about 13 Bombs worth of Splatdashing, depending on how fast you press R.

The trail you leave is similar to a roller's, but you're much faster. People will have a hard time chasing you down.

In some cases you can kill people with the splash damage, but only if they're really weak.

This gives a niche use to an honestly underwhelming Special. It's saved my *** and gotten clutch points plenty of times, but it's still not as game-changing as some of the other Specials.
Maybe I'll actually play something other than splattershot jr. to give this a try lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom