• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Splatdashing, An Advanced technique

Hitzel

Inkling Commander
NNID
Hitzel
PSA:

You can Splatterdash with the normal Splattershot's Burst Bomb Rush. It covers a LOT of ink and lets you move very fast.

A Bomb Rush + a full tank is about 13 Bombs worth of Splatdashing, depending on how fast you press R.

The trail you leave is similar to a roller's, but you're much faster. People will have a hard time chasing you down.

In some cases you can kill people with the splash damage, but only if they're really weak.

This gives a niche use to an honestly underwhelming Special. It's saved my *** and gotten clutch points plenty of times, but it's still not as game-changing as some of the other Specials.

WydrA

Inkling Commander
PSA:

You can Splatterdash with the normal Splattershot's Burst Bomb Rush. It covers a LOT of ink and lets you move very fast.

A Bomb Rush + a full tank is about 13 Bombs worth of Splatdashing, depending on how fast you press R.

The trail you leave is similar to a roller's, but you're much faster. People will have a hard time chasing you down.

In some cases you can kill people with the splash damage, but only if they're really weak.

This gives a niche use to an honestly underwhelming Special. It's saved my *** and gotten clutch points plenty of times, but it's still not as game-changing as some of the other Specials.
Maybe I'll actually play something other than splattershot jr. to give this a try lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom