• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Splatfest Discussion Thread: The Iron Lines and the Calcium Nines

Squadaloo

Full Squid
NNID
RodRodney
I still don't like how the scores are tallied, but at least my team overcame it and won this time. I did have a feeling we'd win the wins category fairly easily because unlike last time where most of my matches were even, my teams were able to completely crush most teams I went against.

Cyrus Dark

Full Squid
NNID
Geprodis
I still don't like how the scores are tallied, but at least my team overcame it and won this time. I did have a feeling we'd win the wins category fairly easily because unlike last time where most of my matches were even, my teams were able to completely crush most teams I went against.
I don't think that means anything. I did much better this Splatfest than last time but last time I was Team Cat which won more battles; this time Waterslide lost more.

Also there are players from both teams that can show you a +99.0 score.

Alscor

The Count
Event Organizer
NNID
Andrew040909
Switch Friend Code
SW-0777-5368-3880
Team Chocolate vs Team Vanilla

Attachments

Lyn

Squid Savior From the Future
Premium
Splatfests are pretty cool, although I wish I weren't forced to participate. Obviously not a big complaint though.

MagnaX7

Full Squid
NNID
MagnaX7
Apperantly, there will b a change to Splatfest in the update. The win ratio will now count for X4 instead of X2. Probaply due to the fact that many Splatfests have been decided by too much popularity.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom