• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Splatfest for NA: Naughty or Nice

Pick a side

• Naughty

Votes: 58 46.0%
  • Nice

Votes: 68 54.0%

• Total voters

Flareth

Inkling Fleet Admiral
I've fought good teams, I've fought bad teams*. I've had good teams, I've had bad teams. I was on a pretty nice win streak for a while, and I finished with 4 crushing defeats.

And I think I might've accidentally won a 2v4 battle with 11 splats total. (I can't be sure.)

Again, I think both sides are evenly matched in popularity and crappiness. (Although I didn't see anyone on Team Nice using a .96 Gal, whereas most of the losses I had were from teams using it.)

I grow ever curious. I can't wait to see the results.

Dynamite

Inkling
NNID
DynoDuck
It started off a bit shaky at first, but then I got on a 29 win streak. I reached Naughty King in no time. This is my first Splatfest where I didn't play like crap, haha. Whether my team wins or lose, I'm just glad I was able to contribute to the win rate.

Silentium

Senior Squid
Again, I think both sides are evenly matched in popularity and crappiness. (Although I didn't see anyone on Team Nice using a .96 Gal, whereas most of the losses I had were from teams using it.)
Seems that the maps really aren't fit for the more long ranged weaponry, since there's a lot of hiding areas and obstructions. But that's just me.

Flareth

Inkling Fleet Admiral
I dunno, I've found Mahi-Mahi to be something of a charger-friendly map. For at least one match my team was almost completely shut down by a Naughty E-Liter who kept picking us off from his perch.

The other two aren't as accesible for chargers though, you're right about that.

Quilavaflare

Senior Squid
NNID
Quilavaflare
Yeah, I've just been using Carbon Roller and keeping control of mid, and it's been pretty easy because of all the hiding spots, except for Mahi where the N-Zaps just sit up top and shoot over the middle ground endlessly. :/
From what I've seen, it actually is easier to take back the win on these wide maps because there are so many places you can just slip by the opposing team and start inking their side, especially since no one ever pays any attention. Definitely noticeable on Flounder. I hate Flounder Heights...

Cadet Strongarm

Pro Squid
NNID
GothicNightmare
I've never had a single mirror match so far this splat fest and i think that bodes well for team naughty even if team nice has been destroying us

Imogine

Inkling
NNID
Imogine
Just became a Naughty Queen, only had a handful of losses, either I'm finally getting better or Team Nice was a little 'too nice'

In the true spirit of being naughty there were lots of games where me and a teammate were able to hold the other team at their spawnpoint while our other teammates filled in the map, made me feel a little dirty but a wins a win

Silentium

Senior Squid
I dunno. I fought a team that had two gold dynamos on flounder and they were good. They rained ink on our side the whole match.
Yea, you're right. I fought a few dynamos and it was tricky. It's just that it feels either really easy or really hard to deal with them.

Minato Arisato

Senior Squid
Even if Team Naughty wins, I won't even be mad. That was a sick burn Callie gave to Marie in the Splatfest announcement.

SkyBlue

Inkling Commander
Well my broken sleep schedule (staying up all night/sleeping all day) ruined my chances of getting to naughty king but I did reach naughty champion. this is the first splatfest I didn't reach King, but it's ok. It definitely feels really close as far as popularity and wins/losses go.

Good luck to those still playing. I just woke up with less than 2 hrs before it ends >.<

PrinceOfKoopas

Inkling Commander
NNID
PrinceOfKoopas
Only lost three times in becoming a Naughty King.

I wonder if I should feel guilty about when we demolished the Nice guys when they got a disconnect...

ShinyGirafarig

Inkling Commander
NNID
ShinyGirafarig
Switch Friend Code
SW-6085-7937-9686
Last match to Naughty Queen I had a troll team mate who just jumped around. Thankfully 3v4 matches can still be winnable. I barely won it with an Inkstrike. Thankfully there was no connection lost until I got ranked up to Queen, then I got the evil message. Someone got mad that their trolling did not work.

Well whatever happens, happens now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom