• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Splatfest for NA: Naughty or Nice

Pick a side

• Naughty

Votes: 58 46.0%
  • Nice

Votes: 68 54.0%

• Total voters

Cadet Strongarm

Pro Squid
NNID
GothicNightmare
After all the disappointments like Smash Bros Getting Far too Many Fire Emblem Characters and Third Party Characters to close out it's DLC Package leaving many forgotten nintendo characters out in the cold

i feel like going with team nice would be a lie

soujirou88

Inkster Jr.
NNID
soujirou88
So my Splatfest stage predictions are:

Arowana Mall: It's a reference to shopping and mall Santas.
Flounder Heights: It's a place of residence and the residents are home for Squidmas.
Walleye Warehouse: There are boxes of gifts in them. Port Mackerel can work for this too.
arowana mall was in the last splatfest though. i would really hate if they put in such a cringe worth map in two splatfests in a row. then again, i don't think a map has ever been chosen twice in a row for splatfests. oh well

EDIT: and one more thing, mahi mahi resort is the only map(in NA) that hasn't been in a splatfest yet, so that map is probably a safe bet.

Last edited:

Pteropine

Inkling Cadet
NNID
RennyKlavan
I think PORT MACKEREL (JKJK)
Uhm.... Mahi Mahi
Hammerhead bridge (yeah we haven't seen this one)
Bluefin Depot (haven't seen this one in a while right?)

IDEALLY:
Mahi Mahi
Moray Towers
Flounder Heights

Pteropine

Inkling Cadet
NNID
RennyKlavan
arowana mall was in the last splatfest though. i would really hate if they put in such a cringe worth map in two splatfests in a row. then again, i don't think a map has ever been chosen twice in a row for splatfests. oh well

EDIT: and one more thing, mahi mahi resort is the only map(in NA) that hasn't been in a splatfest yet, so that map is probably a safe bet.
*COUGH* HAMMERHEAD BRIDGE *COUGH*

redacteddd

Banned (6 points)
*COUGH* HAMMERHEAD BRIDGE *COUGH*
*INTENSE STREAM OF VOMIT* ART VS. SCIENCE *INTENSE STREAM OF VOMIT*

Since i haven't posted here, I don't really care about this splatfest because I have a life I've been neglecting far too often, so i
l probably just grind up to a comfortable spot and then leave

Pteropine

Inkling Cadet
NNID
RennyKlavan
*INTENSE STREAM OF VOMIT* ART VS. SCIENCE *INTENSE STREAM OF VOMIT*

Since i haven't posted here, I don't really care about this splatfest because I have a life I've been neglecting far too often, so i
l probably just grind up to a comfortable spot and then leave
OMG really? I don't remember maybe because I only got to defender during that one

soujirou88

Inkster Jr.
NNID
soujirou88
yeah i vaguely recall having hammerhead in like one splatfest. but it was only in a single one, so it's kinda hard to remember from that far back.

RedML51

Senior Squid
NNID
RedML51
I'd love it if Mahi-Mahi Resort was one of the maps. But I feel like they're going to try and pick stages that aren't too summer-y, so I'm not sure they'll go with it. Camp Triggerfish is another one they wouldn't pick.

So my Splatfest stage predictions are:

Arowana Mall: It's a reference to shopping and mall Santas.
Flounder Heights: It's a place of residence and the residents are home for Squidmas.
Walleye Warehouse: There are boxes of gifts in them. Port Mackerel can work for this too.
Arowana Mall would have been perfect! But they just used it...

I think Flounder Heights would be a great choice. Also, I really like Hammerhead Bridge as an option.

Clawford

Full Squid
NNID
Clawford
Well this were an EU splatfest then it would make sense since Australia would be in summer. Then again, it has been unseasonably warm in the Eastern US as of lately. Curse you El Nino.

Flareth

Inkling Fleet Admiral
This whole week I've slowly been getting more and more apprehensive about this thing. I don't know if it's because I'm still shell-shocked by Team Pizza's utter incompetence, or because I'm worried that I'll choke as soon as it starts, and be unable to help my team out.

I realize I'm taking this whole War on Naughty thing way too seriously. Perhaps I shouldn't have let that mindset get the better of me.

Babycowland

Semi-Pro Squid
So when I mentioned this Splatfest theme to a couple of people, they automatically (correctly) assumed I was on Team Nice. Do I really come of like that much of a goody two-shoes?

Also, the people I know who play Splatoon are on Team Naughty, which makes me kind of wonder if I'm hanging with the wrong crowd, haha.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom