Splatoon 2: Find Out What's Fresh! (General Discussion)

What are you most excited about for Splatoon 2?

• New Weapons

Votes: 8 7.9%
  • New Stages

Votes: 5 5.0%
  • New Specials

Votes: 3 3.0%
  • New Character Customization Options

Votes: 16 15.8%
  • New Modes

Votes: 9 8.9%
  • The Return of Old Stuff (Stages, Weapons, etc.)

Votes: 5 5.0%
  • EVERYTHING!!!

Votes: 55 54.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Saber

NNID
Saber
Switch Friend Code
SW-0369-4203-0233
Hey I wanted to ask I just recently saw that Splatoon JP announced that the spy gear has been added to the game....from what it seems you can only get it via a serial code in the Korro Korro Magazine

If anyone if anyone has it can it be purchased via friend order or is it solely exclusive gear right now?

Dessgeega

Egyptian Goo God
Switch Friend Code
SW-3756-0533-5215
Hey I wanted to ask I just recently saw that Splatoon JP announced that the spy gear has been added to the game....from what it seems you can only get it via a serial code in the Korro Korro Magazine

If anyone if anyone has it can it be purchased via friend order or is it solely exclusive gear right now?
It's yet more Japan-exclusive gear that can't be ordered, sadly.

Cephalobro

As long as they don't have the Agent 8 gear being exclusive to Coro Coro, I can live without the Spy Gear or the Emperor gear. However, there is still a chance the Japan-exclusive gear might release for other regions for the pure acknowledgement of the Splatoon Manga via Splatoon's Switch News channel.

Saber

NNID
Saber
Switch Friend Code
SW-0369-4203-0233
Actually the white jacket occasionally goes on sale on the splatnet shop, we got the exclusive Splatoon World Championship shirt, and I do believe that this will be either added to the game via splatnet or a news alert as Celphalobro mentioned

......I just rly wanted it now :(

the

Inkling Commander
Actually the white jacket occasionally goes on sale on the splatnet shop, we got the exclusive Splatoon World Championship shirt, and I do believe that this will be either added to the game via splatnet or a news alert as Celphalobro mentioned

......I just rly wanted it now :(
If it’s the one that was on the store the other day, that’s a different white jacket

Ansible

Squid Savior From the Future
Community Ambassador
We should have an invisible flag tee! That way we can wear any flag we want at anytime!

And of course it'd be Ninja Squid. :p

Saber

NNID
Saber
Switch Friend Code
SW-0369-4203-0233
So would a T-shirt with the McDonalds logo suffice? It could come with Run Speed Down as a unique main ability.
I have been laughing about this for over 30 minutes now.....

But yeah I agree to a splatfest tee
I would love for it to have unique dance ability in a match like the one showcased...........all those years ago

Enperry

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
ssjplt
Switch Friend Code
SW-0405-1788-8108
I have been laughing about this for over 30 minutes now.....

But yeah I agree to a splatfest tee
I would love for it to have unique dance ability in a match like the one showcased...........all those years ago
WHY CAN'T WE DO THIS DANCE YET, NINTENDO >:[

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom