Splatoon 2: Find Out What's Fresh! (General Discussion)

What are you most excited about for Splatoon 2?

• New Weapons

Votes: 8 7.9%
  • New Stages

Votes: 5 5.0%
  • New Specials

Votes: 3 3.0%
  • New Character Customization Options

Votes: 16 15.8%
  • New Modes

Votes: 9 8.9%
  • The Return of Old Stuff (Stages, Weapons, etc.)

Votes: 5 5.0%
  • EVERYTHING!!!

Votes: 55 54.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Saber

NNID
Saber
Switch Friend Code
SW-0369-4203-0233
Inkling: I am ready
Presses Splatoon 101%
Giant Lynel squid hybrids appears on battlefield.......... Inkling:........................................................
....NOPE NOPE nevermind I am done
(Jumps directly into the water)

Also sorry I been gone so long, lost myself to botw in the wait for Splatoon 2
I am excited for Salmon run... and yet at the same time I feel like this will be filled with the salt of solo que player (like myself), and will likely need to be either lowered in difficulty (like Leeroy Jenkins !!!), or just remain forever the hardest mode that only a handful of players will successfully win

Last edited:

Ansible

Squid Savior From the Future
Community Ambassador
Oh yeah~, Salmon run can be done single player. I can imagine some very salty solo queue Salmon Run let's plays that could be fun to watch.

ZEROrevive

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
ZEROrevive
Switch Friend Code
SW-0412-8620-8627
I am excited for Salmon run... and yet at the same time I feel like this will be filled with the salt of solo que player (like myself), and will likely need to be either lowered in difficulty (like Leeroy Jenkins !!!), or just remain forever the hardest mode that only a handful of players will successfully win
If they scale the difficulty according to number of players/Lvl, then that should help a bit, Like you are saying. Monster hunter does this for your hunts and can be tweaked as well if I recall. They can do similar.

Green Waffles

Inkling Fleet Admiral
I think Jelonzo is running "The Shoal"?
The building in Inkopolis Square where you start up local multiplayer.

I forget where that screenshot is, but it shows a jellyfish behind the counter, might be Jelonzo.
Someone else find 'n' post it, I'm feeling lazy.

Saber

NNID
Saber
Switch Friend Code
SW-0369-4203-0233
@ZEROrevive I sent my Swoosher concept weapon in a few weeks ago so if it is revealed I will lose my mind

Torloth

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Torloth
I love how accurate the art is to a lot of people on the computer right now. Even got the arced back right :p
with the ability to watch the stream on my TV easily i do that with my laptop in front for chatting and loosing our minds in real time...

Leronne

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Leronne
Switch Friend Code
SW-2169-0003-5242
with the ability to watch the stream on my TV easily i do that with my laptop in front for chatting and loosing our minds in real time...
I'll be kinda doing the same, but instead of laptop i'm using my phone and watching the livestream from the wii u's youtube on tv (not the best quality, but it's the best i got).

ZEROrevive

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
ZEROrevive
Switch Friend Code
SW-0412-8620-8627
That's what I did for the last Nintendo Direct with ARMS + Splatoon 2...excluding the laptop. Smart TV's are a blessing.

You know, I came up with a new weapon class idea last night.
...I'll keep a 2nd panic button ready in case it gets announced like @Saber 's idea.

Who am I kidding. It doesn't matter. Nintendo will pull the rug out from under our feet and just announce something unexpected. Be it a new weapon or map. Should I expect it, or not? Am I overthinking it?

I'm likely overthinking it.

Torloth

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Torloth
I'll be kinda doing the same, but instead of laptop i'm using my phone and watching the livestream from the wii u's youtube on tv (not the best quality, but it's the best i got).
you could do worse. I know not everyone has a smart TV and a Media server in their house. (i'm not rich my server is an old desktop i bought for $100)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom