• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Splatoon 2: Find Out What's Fresh! (General Discussion)

What are you most excited about for Splatoon 2?

• New Weapons

Votes: 8 7.9%
  • New Stages

Votes: 5 5.0%
  • New Specials

Votes: 3 3.0%
  • New Character Customization Options

Votes: 16 15.8%
  • New Modes

Votes: 9 8.9%
  • The Return of Old Stuff (Stages, Weapons, etc.)

Votes: 5 5.0%
  • EVERYTHING!!!

Votes: 55 54.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Enperry

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
ssjplt
Switch Friend Code
SW-0405-1788-8108
It would make Squid Partying too structured and would lack creativity. That said, if it were implemented I would absolutely dance on people when they get splatted in Salmon Run, so it's probably for the best that it's not a thing.
If 4.0 gets this, Imma be satisfied

Sifu

Look Behind You
Switch Friend Code
SW-3816-1808-3393
The bloblobber reminds me of how League of Legends would often release characters in an overpowered state, so the player base would have a positive opinion of the character's unique quirks, then nerf them down to normal levels after a week or two so as to maintain the competitive balance.

If Nintendo's doing this on purpose, I feel like it's a great strategy to use

Lonely_Dolphin

Lord of the Squids
NNID
Einsam_Delphin
If we were getting new weapons again next month then they would have been announced by now like the previous two times. Thus we're gonna get the 4 remaining alts to finish out the weapon roster. However they said updates would continue til December, so I think Sheldon's picks are guaranteed!

Cyan

Inkling Commander
upload_2018-8-19_17-37-33.png

Well Pearl is now winning 12-3 in Europe with Splatfests, with the only Marina wins coming from region shared results with Mikey vs Donnie, Raph vs Donnie and Action vs Comedy. Seeing as this Splatfest was never announced here the question was asking what sort of holiday would you rather have: An Adventuring One or a Relaxing One. That being said it's very clear from solo wins that Adventure scraped this one out with a handful of extra wins. Honestly I was surprised by the overwhelming popularity to Relax, but I guess a lot of people have such stressful times at work or school that they appreciate getting away and chilling out for a week or 2. We'll see what happens with America and popularity vs wins with their very clearly meant for Europe Splatfest next week :P

Ansible

Squid Savior From the Future
Community Ambassador
All I have to say is that all Americans who are fans of The Tick will definitely pick team spoon. So that’s at least a 10-12 person head start for team spoon.
Do me a favor and remove yourself from my mind! And yes, you saw that right, I am drawing a Tick post and playing sloshers since they're the closest things to spoons. Telepaths... :rolleyes:

MINKUKEL

Inkling Fleet Admiral
I find it interesting that Europe gets the 'normal' theme this month while NA gets spoon/fork.

Prepare for a rather lame Shifty this month, though. It feels like kind of a worse take on the Squid/Octo Shifty.

IHaveAToaster

Pro Squid
Switch Friend Code
SW-4526-2274-0616
View attachment 6564
Well Pearl is now winning 12-3 in Europe with Splatfests.That being said it's very clear from solo wins that Adventure scraped this one out with a handful of extra wins. We'll see what happens with America and popularity vs wins with their very clearly meant for Europe Splatfest next week.
UNPOPULAR = GUARANTEED WIN
and yes, it's nice to see the Yanks get a taste of our awful, awful Splatfests.

Seems Smash Ultimate will have 23 songs from Splatoon.
> Bomb Rush Blush
> No Tide Goes Out
Even Sakurai knows who the best girl is.
:p Also lol Smash remixes. OG songs or GTFO.

Enperry

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
ssjplt
Switch Friend Code
SW-0405-1788-8108
UNPOPULAR = GUARANTEED WIN
and yes, it's nice to see the Yanks get a taste of our awful, awful Splatfests.
This is evidently very true definitely not why I chose fork

IHaveAToaster

Pro Squid
Switch Friend Code
SW-4526-2274-0616
You must not have watched all of the recent Smash direct.

*demo turns the Bomb Rush Blush slider way down*

Player IHaveAToaster left the game (Disconnect by user.)
I just hope that Inkstrike shuffle, or any of the single player soundtracks make it in...
If Tentacular Circus doesn't get in I will riot.

I also personally really want them to add Tidal Rush which won't happen because they're acting like Splatoon 2 doesn't exist lel.

Enperry

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
ssjplt
Switch Friend Code
SW-0405-1788-8108
Why haven't we heard anything about Metroid Prime 5 yet? It's been like more than a year

Enperry

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
ssjplt
Switch Friend Code
SW-0405-1788-8108
Also when is Yoshi happening?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom