Splatoon 2: Find Out What's Fresh! (General Discussion)

What are you most excited about for Splatoon 2?

• New Weapons

Votes: 8 7.9%
  • New Stages

Votes: 5 5.0%
  • New Specials

Votes: 3 3.0%
  • New Character Customization Options

Votes: 16 15.8%
  • New Modes

Votes: 9 8.9%
  • The Return of Old Stuff (Stages, Weapons, etc.)

Votes: 5 5.0%
  • EVERYTHING!!!

Votes: 55 54.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MINKUKEL

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Welp, looks as though Nintendo Online releases today. A farewell to those who won't be paying for a currently lackluster online experience. RIP
I don't see what's lackluster about it.
I'm not thrilled about paying for it (nor do I think cloud saves or NES games are that exciting), but the online play is fine.
I wonder what our lobbies will start looking like for the next couple of months before Smash causes another community shakeup.
If I can still play Splatoon 1 and a lobby fills up in 2 seconds, I don't think it'll have any real effect.

Enperry

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
ssjplt
Switch Friend Code
SW-0405-1788-8108
Tweet won't load link plz

ϛ(°³°)/`

Inkling Commander
The new music is interesting, the record scratching give it an early Tony Hawk Pro Skater feel. I don’t know how I feel about the jarring vocals though; I wish the music would play smoother.

Also the complete Nautillus head with an otherwise normal looking human body is hilarious. I approve.

Metasepia

Inkling Cadet
The new music is interesting, the record scratching give it an early Tony Hawk Pro Skater feel. I don’t know how I feel about the jarring vocals though; I wish the music would play smoother.

Also the complete Nautillus head with an otherwise normal looking human body is hilarious. I approve.
Sorry to pull a Sheldon but actually,

The 'Nautilus' is a Deep sea hydrothermal vent Snail, Chrysomallon squamiferum by it's Latin name. Scaly-foot gastropod for it's common name. I wouldn't be surprised if it was the guitarist as well, since this particular species incorporates Iron sulfide into the outer layer of it's shell and sclerites (the scales on the foot).

ϛ(°³°)/`

Inkling Commander
Sorry to pull a Sheldon but actually,

The 'Nautilus' is a Deep sea hydrothermal vent Snail, Chrysomallon squamiferum by it's Latin name. Scaly-foot gastropod for it's common name. I wouldn't be surprised if it was the guitarist as well, since this particular species incorporates Iron sulfide into the outer layer of it's shell and sclerites (the scales on the foot).
Next you’ll be telling me that that ISN’T Mr. Fuzzy the Magic Wiggle Worm on the right.

Metasepia

Inkling Cadet
I'm not sure if anyone noticed this but, practically all the sea creatures featured in Splatoon are native to Japan. With the exception of the Betta and possibly a few others, (ex Sea urchin of Ink Theory, Shark from Bottom feeders, Ping Pong sponge of deep sea metro).

MINKUKEL

Inkling Fleet Admiral
The new music is...kinda boring. Nothing interesting composition-wise and style-wise it's not as different as some of the other bands, and not really my thing.

Coolkid

Inkling Cadet
is that new song actually sung by a..male vocal?! i am kinda suprised since all music until now was sung by females xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom