• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

Splatoon 3 Wishlist

Emperor2308

Full Squid
There's only one stage that I personally think is bad in Turf War: MakoMart. I've never gotten it in Ranked, but in Turf War I've never once played a match where my team wasn't dominated there. There's no hiding spots or walls to get around, and it doesn't have a unique shape or anything. There's way too much open space, and using a brush there is extremely irritating since it's filled with random boxes. I guess the reason I hate MakoMart is the same reason I love Kelp Dome now I think about it. I like being sneaky.
As a Comp player, you play any stage that comes at you.

pio_dov

Pro Squid
Maybe more types of events besides Splatfest? Splatfests are fun, but eventually Nintendo runs out of ideas and gives us stuff like Mushroom vs. Superstar and Gherkin vs. Gherk-Out. Maybe stuff like multiplayer scavenger hunts and a MakoMart Gourmet Race thing.

Speaking of MakoMart, though I don't really like the stage, I would love it if Nintendo noticed the "Rain MakoMart of the nuggies!" thing that went on for a month or so and made the stage look like it had been looted, maybe even with trails of chicken nuggets on the ground.

Yeah! Day-night cycles would be great!
Anyone else want pajamas?

Cephalobro

I think there are too many Splatfests actually, Fork vs Spoon was such a dumb theme. It wouldn't hurt to do Splatfests about other Nintendo series. It would help promote the other games more without needing to spend so much. I remember when they did one about Mario, Pokemon, and Smash. So how about one Splatfest from Splatoon 3 being about Zelda or Metroid? It would fit in a lot anyways.

Saber

NNID
Saber
Switch Friend Code
SW-0369-4203-0233
I kinda started my own thread about this but I want there to be a more significant difference between alt weapons and their vanilla counterpart

The difference in the kits is a lot more noticeable in S2 from S1 (like the vanilla aquiffer being a support charger and the new squiffer being a more obj aggressive sniper)
But I want to see the alternate weapons being their own beast something that changes how the weapon fuctions.
Kinda saw this a little in the concept of the salmon run weapons....but it would probably have to be more balanced while still making use of the niche concepts they implemented

Corrderio

Inkster Jr.
These might have been said before, but what the heck...

-Ability to swap weapons/gear sets before/during matches to avoid multiple brush/sniper issues.
-More PvE online game modes besides Salmon Run
-Gear being purely cosmetic and not having stat buffs tied to it
-More game modes for casual PvP besides turf war
-Bombs being their own item and not based on the main weapon you're using
-Color picker for default ink color/etc. for appearance when I'm not a match.

Squido the Inkling

Senior Squid
I can simply say we need apartments. I know, I know, every youtuber says the same, but honestly I think it would be pretty cool to hang up posters of the Squid Sisters and show off your sketchers trainers! :shoes_sht000::shoes_sht002::shoes_sht004::shoes_slo000::shoes_slo003::shoes_slo004::shoes_slo001::shoes_sht008::shoes_sht006::shoes_sht001::shoes_slo006::shoes_slp001::shoes_slp000::shoes_slo005::shoes_trs001::shoes_trs000::shoes_trs002::shoes_slp002::shoes_shi003::shoes_shi006::shoes_shi002::shoes_sdl000::shoes_sdl001::shoes_rvl000::shoes_msn001::shoes_lts002::shoes_msn000::shoes_lts001::shoes_bot004::shoes_bot003::shoes_cfs000:shoes_first:shoes_bot001::shoes_amb002::shoes_amb001::shoes_amb000:

By the way, the picture below is NOT by me. I found it on the internet.
original.jpg

pio_dov

Pro Squid
Maybe if you get to a certain level or rank you can buy a train ticket that allows a younger sibling to come to Splatsville and live in your apartment with you. I'd like to see some kid inklings that aren't horrifying, and some kid octolings that aren't Paul. And it would simply be awesome to share a room with a younger child. Maybe your apartment would get another room when they arrive or something. Just an idea.

banyochan

Semi-Pro Squid
Switch Friend Code
SW-6259-3813-8693
What about slots for outfits, maybe even together with a weapon? It would make sense if someone wants to use clothing with specific abilities for some specific use or to compliment whatever weapon.

Forma

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Forma1
Switch Friend Code
SW-3994-7331-0318
What about slots for outfits, maybe even together with a weapon? It would make sense if someone wants to use clothing with specific abilities for some specific use or to compliment whatever weapon.
I'd love this to be properly implemented, but I get the feeling they're going to lock the feature behind amiibo again.

pio_dov

Pro Squid
More stuff about the minor bands. Maybe even in-game appearances from bands from Splatoon and Splatoon 2. I'd personally love to witness a Bottom Feeder bar fight.

And maybe for the single-player mode(s) you can choose personalities for 3, 4, and 8 so they can have dialogue and stuff that matches how you imagine them. I don't mean you choose every single thing about them, just Miitopia personality-level stuff.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom