• Squidboards now has its own Discord server!

Join us on Discord!

• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 15,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 150,000 posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Splatoon community!

Splatoon 3 Wishlist

pio_dov

Pro Squid
I know I've asked a million times, but PLAYABLE CUTTLEFISH. It's pretty obvious we're gonna get them in Splatoon 3 (unless it's a disappointing sequel and doesn't add any new species), so when we get them can we learn at least a little bit about Callie and Marie's childhood and the origins of the NSS? That would be pretty epic.

Emperor2308

Inkster Jr.
I know I've asked a million times, but PLAYABLE CUTTLEFISH. It's pretty obvious we're gonna get them in Splatoon 3 (unless it's a disappointing sequel and doesn't add any new species), so when we get them can we learn at least a little bit about Callie and Marie's childhood and the origins of the NSS? That would be pretty epic.
I mean, I like the NSS but I'm kinda ready to move on. The Comp scene is my thing but I love the Splatoon story, I wish for once tho, Octarians can be the good guys. Cuttlefish is cool but I mean c'mon, he's a old man now. I think like you said, an original Cuttlefish may be cool, The Great Turf War or maybe something entirely different.

banyochan

Full Squid
Switch Friend Code
SW-6259-3813-8693
Switch doesn't have a mic (you have to plug one into the headphone jack), so I don't think it's a real issue. Not to mention, they made voice chat a thing in Splatoon 2, just very poorly.

kolafuji

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-3784-9256-1211
I think unless it's a private battle-only option, it wouldn't work out too great, i.e. language barriers, people swearing whilst children are playing, etc. Or maybe it could be like Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate where you can choose to have your own mic or others enabled, so you can hear others talking but they won't hear you, and so on.
i feel like nintendo has gotten a good idea if they were to add anything open mic or social media (which isn't generously monitored) stuff like miiverse and miitomo which didn't have generous monitoring, they wouldn't add it because it went crazy and alot of "suggestive" stuff was plastered all over the platform and personally i don't feel like nintendo wants to be liable for a potential "bad reputation" with their horrible attempt at a console exclusive social media which when you make games for children to enjoy, it doesn't look very nice on there behalf.

contact me if you have any questions thanks

kola

Cephalobro

Inkling Fleet Admiral
I mean, I like the NSS but I'm kinda ready to move on. The Comp scene is my thing but I love the Splatoon story, I wish for once tho, Octarians can be the good guys.
I'm hoping for that as well. Splatoon has already shown that its stories don't have to be so traditional like other Nintendo series, so I hope Nintendo actually makes the Octarians the good guys and finally see the story from their perspective, as the Octo Expansion only gave the Octoling-specific perspective. So having the story mode actually trying to escape to the surface to escape a new threat would be great, maybe Commander Tartar found a new body and now it wants to resume its barbaric sanitization on the Octarians, so now a massive war between the normal Octarians and the Sanitized Octarians begin, with the player helping the normal Octarians get to the surface and finally put a permanent end to the sanitization madness.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom