• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Splatoon Direct

FunkyLobster

Inkling Commander
NNID
FunkyLobster
We're almost there. HYPE.

Actually. No. Don't hype it. Think about the worse possible outcome this Direct will give us, like the Xenoblade Chronicles X from last time. We can't set ourselves up for disappointment.

>5 minutes of information we already know
>1 hour of boring gameplay footage from the Treehouse folks

There we go.
and then it turns out instead of inklings theyre called Squ's, because it's the first syllable of squid. even though squid is just 1 syllable, we have to make it look cool, to appeal to an american audience

FunkyLobster

Inkling Commander
NNID
FunkyLobster
btw, will the mods be posting a summary of the direct in news or something? if not, i can make one

Litagano Motscoud

Inkling Commander
NNID
Litagano
Looks like I'll have to watch the recording of this one. :/

Gotta stay away from all Nintendo subreddits and related forums, though...which will be very hard.

GLB

Senior Squid
guh, wont be able to watch it unless I watch it muted, but I dont really find appeal in that.
Hope we get some cool stuff

Setnaro X

Full Squid
OH SNAP. DEMO.

>Inkling costumes for Smash Bros.
Welp, there goes any chances of the Inklings appearing as a playable character there.

itisRag

friendly neighborhood rag
NNID
itisrag
Oh brother, they couldn't even get through a Splatoon Direct without announcing some silly Mii outfits for Smash Bros, Gamestop exclusive it looks like.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom