• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Splatoon Online Squads

StarForce

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Hyrule, Mushroom, Nohr, Comet Observatory
Hello everyone I fixed the Squad lists. also I changed the op by keeping the Staff tab and the Communications tab and the Squads list is back again on the OP were it should. The rest of the info is now on post #4 were the list alone was. I apologize for the inconvenience as the Squad list was unavailable for several hours.

@crunchgames Your Squad has been registered now that the problem was solved. Thank you for registering.

Dugo

Inkling
NNID
Dugo1337
Last edited:

StarForce

Inkling Fleet Admiral
@Dugo Don't worry. Update whenever you can. You are already registered.

The OP has received yet another update. Some text in the opening paragraph has been altered, removing the notice of the upcoming August update and stating already Splatoon is at 2.0.0 version. The OP also lost literary all it's spoiler tabs that remained which were the staff and communication method. Now that info on both areas is fully visible without toggling a spoiler tab.

The Squads list still has the spoiler tab due to the immense data it contains. The notice on that tab has been reduced to half with only stating the need to be minimum 4 players in a team or Squad were one must be the Captain and all 4 or more if so must be registered Squidboards users.

The notice that states this at the bottom of the opening paragraph as also made way more clear and with emphasis by making it brighter red colored, bold & italic.

The name of the sections or tabs also have been made bold.

That is all in updates. Have fun in Splatoon now with the update and remember Ika Masamune Costume confirmed for NA!

Last edited:

Kbot

Full-time TO
Event Organizer
Okay, question. I think I remember this system being tied to the SCL. Is that true or not? Just wondering. Thanks!

StarForce

Inkling Fleet Admiral
@KTKres System? Well yes Squads here are the ones registered for the Splatoon league. My job is to keep info up to date. adding/removing members/ registering/unregistering/merging Squads and keeping battles, points and ranks and other keepsakes active and official. This is mostly it, the registration desk and the Scoreboard.

And our thread is now at Squad Social along the many others. We can say now this s officially our forum section were all Squad threads will reside. we don't need to invade Crispy Calamari anymore. I thank a lot the Admins for this. This is just what many wanted. A Squad hanging lobby. I am grateful for it and I hope everyone is. This will further more help us organize. Thank you Squidboards and it's Admins!

ThunderWolfST

Inkster Jr.
Hi I would like to register my squad. (i will probably be adding more people later on, I just wanted to get the first 4 officially added)

Name: Inkopolis Elite
Captain: ThunderWolfST
Co-captain: indigamer
members: ishpuppy, ragingpikablu, ikarius

EDIT: added new recruit ;)

Last edited:

Captain Norris

Inkling Commander
@StarForce
Hey I'm back! @Finsom has joined our squad last week (cannot remember if I told you)

Unfortunately, we are back down to 7 as @Xon Suprimes resigned from the squad due to reasons we shall not share. He is a grat player though, so definitely contact him if you want. You can usually find him on the shoutbox.

So as I said, we are back down to 7 on The Squidicde Squad. We are currently looking for a player that is adaptable, has experience with some competitiveness, and can voice chat. If interested, message me here! Thanks.

Captain Norris

Inkling Commander
@KTKres System? Well yes Squads here are the ones registered for the Splatoon league. My job is to keep info up to date. adding/removing members/ registering/unregistering/merging Squads and keeping battles, points and ranks and other keepsakes active and official. This is mostly it, the registration desk and the Scoreboard.

And our thread is now at Squad Social along the many others. We can say now this s officially our forum section were all Squad threads will reside. we don't need to invade Crispy Calamari anymore. I thank a lot the Admins for this. This is just what many wanted. A Squad hanging lobby. I am grateful for it and I hope everyone is. This will further more help us organize. Thank you Squidboards and it's Admins!
Sorry for double post, but the splatoon community league is the actual league that this has been building up towards, like the ranking system that @Flying_Tortoise is involved in?

StarForce

Inkling Fleet Admiral

The creation and official launch of Splatoon Community League's Group has taken over much of this thread's Info therefore the OP now has a link and info to the SCL Group. You can list your Squad here but to participateofficially you'll need to sign in at SCL. Don't forget it!

Due to this post #4 which is part of the OP has had several text in some of the tabs/altered/cropped/deleted/reprased. One of the rules was deleted also.

It also lost several tabs like The Ranking System, Top winning Squads, Battle Records and SP Listing Tabs since the SCL has taken over these duties. Think of my Thread here as a subsidiary of SCL ^_^ I have been purchased and incorporated into the new company.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom