• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Splatoon Online Squads

StarForce

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Hyrule, Mushroom, Nohr, Comet Observatory
I'm here! I'm here to sadly confirm that Team S.O.L.A.R. has been disbanded.
But we are all still friends and plan to play together just as frequently! (for what it's worth)
Nah Teams may break but friendship not. It's like taking off the shirt to go to the beach. With or without the shirt you are still you. Team or no team the good friends and good experiences remain.

I'll begin the update process now.

xCoCo

Inkling Commander
NNID
xCelsiusS
Hey o u o update please remove the following members from iK
pixelatedcody, Ramble_On_Rose, ProphetEyes, Dragonuto, _Vicious_ ,Tyrfing, Typhlosion09 and Rhode. Thank you ^w^

StarForce

Inkling Fleet Admiral
oh right remove zovnig from iK as well
Annother innocent bystander sniped? You got a good vantage point with that charger. XD lmao.

@pixelatedcody & @Njok I've added your teams. It seems cody's Squad are now a new independent zombie squad after @xCoCo sniped them. They will climb the walls and eat your brains coco.

StarForce

Inkling Fleet Admiral
(it wasn't a purge we all left ;D) (just saying <3)
No, yeah I know just saying something funny. Did you guys wanted to start something on your own? everyone who left formed one group except Kirby. There's no problem there. Everyone goes for what they want and sometimes for better. I'm sure Coco likes you guys being an independent group. I also let go Inkzooka Squad's co founder. He's going for something more bigger than us. Progress baby that's what we all seek. If he retires I'll be taking him back with me ^_^ What counts are the good experiences everyone has. I'm also sure being with Coco for a while prepared you guys with experience to shoot for something on your own. I think that is always good. Don't forget the SCL! That is the group to register your team for a good competition. We are building teams. All we need are them to register and start challenging yourselves.

StarForce

Inkling Fleet Admiral
@StarForce I'd rather not get into details on why we left as it was for various reasons, :p

Registering the team on SCL as we speak <3
Ah yes many keep it a secret because well it's a secret :p. Sure lets not tickle that anymore it might sneeze on us haha. Glad to see many teams forming. Would you like to try any of Inkzooka's teams? I got two IZ NA and IZ EU. My Squids are ready for a challenge. Lets start the SCL challenges with us as example. We register (we are already) we battle and we show the others how good it is.

Wizdoodle

Inkling
NNID
wizdewdle
No, yeah I know just saying something funny. Did you guys wanted to start something on your own? everyone who left formed one group except Kirby. There's no problem there. Everyone goes for what they want and sometimes for better. I'm sure Coco likes you guys being an independent group. I also let go Inkzooka Squad's co founder. He's going for something more bigger than us. Progress baby that's what we all seek. If he retires I'll be taking him back with me ^_^ What counts are the good experiences everyone has. I'm also sure being with Coco for a while prepared you guys with experience to shoot for something on your own. I think that is always good. Don't forget the SCL! That is the group to register your team for a good competition. We are building teams. All we need are them to register and start challenging yourselves.
At least we have more room for other players now so we can expand our variety of weapons

xCoCo

Inkling Commander
NNID
xCelsiusS
All that matters is that we are all trying to get good. Good luck to 8BS and maybe we'll scrim sometime.
I couldn't have said it better. All the best to you guys and like Drez said we are willing scrim if free.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom