• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Splatoon Online Squads

Flying_Tortoise

Sushi Chef
Sorry for double post, but the splatoon community league is the actual league that this has been building up towards, like the ranking system that @Flying_Tortoise is involved in?
yep :D exactly.
and nice to see everybody, have been busy with some other things Splatoon-related so I apologize. Hope everyone has gotten the chance to check out and sign up at SCL and also watched some matches for IoS

Captain Norris

Inkling Commander
yep :D exactly.
and nice to see everybody, have been busy with some other things Splatoon-related so I apologize. Hope everyone has gotten the chance to check out and sign up at SCL and also watched some matches for IoS
So would it be more beneficial for us to sign up after IoS if we are not doing well in it?

StarForce

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Hyrule, Mushroom, Nohr, Comet Observatory
So would it be more beneficial for us to sign up after IoS if we are not doing well in it?
It could but if you are not bothered for now with wins and loses you should sign up. That way there will be more challenges and you can participate and polish the skills. You could use the list here or in the Squad Social for informal or rank free battles to practice and still try the hand on the SCL ones when they are issued or prepared. It might take some time for some Squads to get good. ^_^

Flying_Tortoise

Sushi Chef
no you'll be perfectly fine signing up now as SCL will only count points from the tournament if they told us ahead of time and also if your opponent is also registered in SCL and also told us they wanted their matches to count
So yah, you're fine :)

Captain Norris

Inkling Commander
no you'll be perfectly fine signing up now as SCL will only count points from the tournament if they told us ahead of time and also if your opponent is also registered in SCL and also told us they wanted their matches to count
So yah, you're fine :)
ok cool.
It could but if you are not bothered for now with wins and loses you should sign up. That way there will be more challenges and you can participate and polish the skills. You could use the list here or in the Squad Social for informal or rank free battles to practice and still try the hand on the SCL ones when they are issued or prepared. It might take some time for some Squads to get good. ^_^
I have one last question, and it may be covered in that groups page: Are we required to use that signature, or is it for special people?

Flying_Tortoise

Sushi Chef
Required to use a signature? Not sure what signature but we don't require anyone to wear anything.
However if you are talking about the LAN and Spectator mode signature ;) you can wear that anytime to create awareness.
But yah lemme know if i misinterpreted

Captain Norris

Inkling Commander
Required to use a signature? Not sure what signature but we don't require anyone to wear anything.
However if you are talking about the LAN and Spectator mode signature ;) you can wear that anytime to create awareness.
But yah lemme know if i misinterpreted
nah I was referring to the gif that StarForce has. :)

Kbot

Full-time TO
Event Organizer
Here comes the massive Inkopolis Underground update. Well, I guess it's not that big, but some stuff has changed.

New Members: @Knightmare82 @Hero_of_Legacy @Blue24

Co-Captains: @ZypkerGaming (has been one but has not been listed. Our fault) @KTKres (Confirmation can be given by Zypker or @NeoStar)

Ehitburns was never a Co-Captain. I believe that was left over from the merge. Sorry for not making that clear.

Kbot

Full-time TO
Event Organizer
8 days later and I already have to update this again.

I regret to say that as of now, @ZypkerGaming is retiring his role in IU. :(. Also, please remove @Hunter from our group.

Now, for the additions. I have already talked with @Topazrekerboy and he has confirmed that Team SOLAR no longer exists. So, I don't know who from the following list is from there or not. I think most of them are.
@Vera_ @MuteBard @3DaQuil @Safari⭐️

Thanks! I might be coming with another update next week as well, just so you know.

StarForce

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Hyrule, Mushroom, Nohr, Comet Observatory
8 days later and I already have to update this again.

I regret to say that as of now, @ZypkerGaming is retiring his role in IU. :(. Also, please remove @Hunter from our group.

Now, for the additions. I have already talked with @Topazrekerboy and he has confirmed that Team SOLAR no longer exists. So, I don't know who from the following list is from there or not. I think most of them are.
@Vera_ @MuteBard @3DaQuil @Safari⭐️

Thanks! I might be coming with another update next week as well, just so you know.
How should I proceed then with role retiring is he a regular member now or has he left IU? nd Theam Solar I should receive personal confirmation from the leader first to dissolve the group. It's a procedure for everyone to feel safe as to improve security. In order to remove a Squad in my list I need the Leader's confirmation via post here or in a pm. or from a Co-captain. I cannot accept disbanding requests from regular members or members from other Squads. Please Understand ^_^ I was going to put Iwata's PU pic but I'm still touchy for his passing.

Kbot

Full-time TO
Event Organizer
How should I proceed then with role retiring is he a regular member now or has he left IU? nd Theam Solar I should receive personal confirmation from the leader first to dissolve the group. It's a procedure for everyone to feel safe as to improve security. In order to remove a Squad in my list I need the Leader's confirmation via post here or in a pm. or from a Co-captain. I cannot accept disbanding requests from regular members or members from other Squads. Please Understand ^_^ I was going to put Iwata's PU pic but I'm still touchy for his passing.
Zypker is no longer a part of IU (for the time being. He may come back, and at that point I'll just add him back,most likley as a co-leader)

I completley understand. Now paging @Topazrekerboy.

Kbot

Full-time TO
Event Organizer
Zypker is no longer a part of IU (for the time being. He may come back, and at that point I'll just add him back,most likley as a co-leader)

I completley understand. Now paging @Topazrekerboy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom