Splatoon Online Squads

Sarger

Full Squid
NNID
SargerSplatoon
@MikeBoii has left pow to start a new clan. We wish him the best of luck.

We have a new member in pow named Gluten. However, he does not have a account here yet. I will try to tell him as soon as he comes online.

Captain Norris

Inkling Commander
What is the recommended banner width and height for groups?

Oh! Sorry for double post, but here is the new banner for this thread:

Thanks for all you do StarForce. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

StarForce

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Hyrule, Mushroom, Nohr, Comet Observatory

The Money Team would like to be a part of this as well

Right now we have a makeshift banner from our smash side, but that will soon be replaced ;D

Our group: http://squidboards.com/groups/the-money-team.127/?wtype=public
@Captain Norris Alright I'll replace the banner. Thanks. And I believ it was a 420 by 480? let me check the dimension that's for the group icon. Is that what you mean?

@xCoCo Oki will add soon now.

@Colgate Alright I'll keep you on hold until you get the fourth member. Also I'm from the Motherboard Crew in Smash from leader Psiboy. I believe we battled you and we lost, due to some unexpected SDs. It happens. I don't have a functional network so I cannot battle. Maybe I could help to win my crew.

Captain Norris

Inkling Commander
@Captain Norris Alright I'll replace the banner. Thanks. And I believ it was a 420 by 480? let me check the dimension that's for the group icon. Is that what you mean?

@Colgate Alright I'll keep you on hold until you get the fourth member. Also I'm from the Motherboard Crew in Smash from leader Psiboy. I believe we battled you and we lost, due to some unexpected SDs. It happens. I don't have a functional network so I cannot battle. Maybe I could help to win my crew.
ah I needed that. but I was referring to the wallpaper inside the group itself

Colgate

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Yuki_Hirako

Count Artryuu as being able to contact 2 people, since Artryuu and Tao are twins living in the same house~ If that counts as a 4th 'signed up' member xD

Also yeah I remember that. Unfortunate, but maybe one day ;D

StarForce

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Hyrule, Mushroom, Nohr, Comet Observatory
Count Artryuu as being able to contact 2 people, since Artryuu and Tao are twins living in the same house~ If that counts as a 4th 'signed up' member xD

Also yeah I remember that. Unfortunate, but maybe one day ;D
Well with that I added your Squad! Congratulations!. I have no WiiU so i cannot play but I hope my Squad faces yours in August. Will be tons of fun.

Colgate

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Yuki_Hirako
Well with that I added your Squad! Congratulations!. I have no WiiU so i cannot play but I hope my Squad faces yours in August. Will be tons of fun.
Awesome possum~

Do you know what day in August the update will be? or has it not been announced.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom