Splatoon Online Squads

[EJ]_Locke

Inkling Commander
NNID
EJ_Locke
Are we going to have schedules for battles or captain meets to discuss the meta and how we can improve it etc. in August? Coupled with @Flying_Tortoise 's ranking system we could have some pretty killer seasons. This thread would be the best place to do it because everyone's information is here.

StarForce

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Hyrule, Mushroom, Nohr, Comet Observatory
Teams challenge each other. Both Captains talk about the challenge then they warn their teams about it as to be ready, practice etc. once they have that they reunite themselves again and discuss the rules and at what time they will clash. After it a level of etiquette follows were both Captains must submit the results which must match. Whoever won won and whoever lost must acknowledge the other team's win. If no proof via videos snapshots stream etc is provided then the match is nullified. After the confirmation then The ranking will take place. I will record teams and wins loses if possible see they follow rules and help add, remove, ban, penalize teams/members. The ranking will probably be done by someone else. I'll be mostly a Library/secretary/record keeper/behavior enforcer as of now. Seasons/tourneys other events will be run my the community/those appointed such task.

Flying_Tortoise

Sushi Chef
Yep, if I am understanding the question right Teams will challenge one another and the results will be reported by both teams (we will most likely have an online form that you can just fill out). We are working on the automation so Teams will know be able to challenge teams immediately after another match and not have to worry about their ranking because the system is keeping track on calculating rankings for us.
We actually do have a TeamSpeak server dedicated to the system, that we posted about a lot earlier but we feel like it won't really pick up until August when teams will be able to face each other. All registered teams will have their own room for themselves. So when August comes, all you have to do is ask the captain and the match can begin straight away.

By discussing the seasons. Not sure if I know exactly what will be discussed (I am assuming the competitive game mode, or possibly organizing of certain events?), in any event we definitely encourage discussion :D
And it isn't my system x) it's the SCO's and we have all put a lot of effort into it. I am just one man in the group :)

We are currently working on the automation aspect of the system, and have someone heading that part of the project. Thank goodness that ain't me x)

Flying_Tortoise

Sushi Chef
However you wish. Whether it's through PM or through your group page if you have one. To invite to your Group page go to "members" -> "invite people" -> pick the person to invite.
When you have at least 4 members or if you are updating your squad, you can just type it here in this thread informing StarForce

Splats

Senior Squid
NNID
coolSean
However you wish. Whether it's through PM or through your group page if you have one. To invite to your Group page go to "members" -> "invite people" -> pick the person to invite.
When you have at least 4 members or if you are updating your squad, you can just type it here in this thread informing StarForce
Ok, thanks a lot. He'll be my 3rd member and I already reached out to 3 others, so you might be seeing me here again soon!

StarForce

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Ok, thanks a lot. He'll be my 3rd member and I already reached out to 3 others, so you might be seeing me here again soon!
Thank you Tortoise. It's so nice to see you visiting out thread again it's been long. It's getting big isn't it ha. That's pretty good also Splats you are almost getting your team full. Keep it up and be a great leader.

Also our thread has been stickied! Yay. This will raise awareness of our goal to register as many squads as possible in one place for easy finding. Thank you whoever stickied us. I appreciate it a lot.

Last edited:

Splats

Senior Squid
NNID
coolSean
Thank you Tortoise. It's so nice to see you visiting out thread again it's been long. It's getting big isn't it ha. That's pretty good also Splats you are almost getting your team full. Keep it up and be a great leader.

Also our thread has been stickied! Yay. This will raise awareness of our goal to register as many squads as possible in one place for easy finding. Thank you whoever stickied us. I appreciate it a lot.
Sure will.

Splats

Senior Squid
NNID
coolSean
Congrats. Now do know that you need four people to be registered on Squidboards.
If that is met then go ahead and list the Squad or Team name, the members, and the member's roles (Captain, etc.)
I'm still assigning roles, so I'll probably get back to you tommorow.

And you can make a thread in Crispy Calamari to advertise or make a group in the groups section.
Great I'll do that.

StarForce

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Small news.

The OP has been edited by cutting out some old info about Splatoons release as it is already out.
The OP also lost the Infraction Point System, Ranking Restrictions and Special Events tabs as these will be handled by the official thread and not mine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom