• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Splatoon Plushies are coming

Terabyte

Inkling Commander
NNID
PokeBoy99
Oh my. NINTENDO STOP DOING THIS TO ME! I need to keep my money. ;-;

And these better come to the US! Not that I mind importing, I'd just love to see them here.

ShinyGirafarig

Inkling Commander
NNID
ShinyGirafarig
Switch Friend Code
SW-6085-7937-9686
Oh my. NINTENDO STOP DOING THIS TO ME! I need to keep my money. ;-;

And these better come to the US! Not that I mind importing, I'd just love to see them here.
Nintendo World Store does import. Sometimes the original Japanese tags are still used. Of course only useful if you are able to get to the store.

Last edited:

Noire

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Kyseria
I would love to have the chance to buy them at the Nintendo World Store....if I didn't live on the whole
other side of the country. Guess I'll order the Inkling Girl on Amazon whenever she becomes available.

Ink Gunner Emily

Full Squid
NNID
Ayerin
Well, I'll be damned. While they are in Japan right now, there would be no garentee they come to America. But odder things have happened though. If they exist, that means other countries have a shot at having them. This depends on the creators on how they wanna sell it in the market. That and popularity.

It'd be a nice surprise to see the inkings as plushes here. I'd get Callie and the Female Inkling for sure. Maybe the Squid Transformation too.

ShinyGirafarig

Inkling Commander
NNID
ShinyGirafarig
Switch Friend Code
SW-6085-7937-9686
Well, I'll be damned. While they are in Japan right now, there would be no garentee they come to America. But odder things have happened though. If they exist, that means other countries have a shot at having them. This depends on the creators on how they wanna sell it in the market. That and popularity.

It'd be a nice surprise to see the inkings as plushes here. I'd get Callie and the Female Inkling for sure. Maybe the Squid Transformation too.
Thanks to the internet, one can always import easily.

Shirma Akayaku

Pro Squid
NNID
Toadette75
I want the Squid Sisters. If they ever come to Nintendo World, I'm getting at least one of them... (it's Marie. Sorry Callie, you're getting left behind if I don't got enough money).
By the way, we also need the Zapfish too. It's such an obvious thing to have, yet they don't.

ShinyGirafarig

Inkling Commander
NNID
ShinyGirafarig
Switch Friend Code
SW-6085-7937-9686
Nintendo World Store's Twitter is a good way to find out if (and hopefully when) they will stock the Splatoon plushies. I used it to find out when they stocked Rosalina plushies: https://twitter.com/Nintendo_World

Misha

Pro Squid
NNID
Misha21
Man, I would love to have jellyfish plushie. I guess I am going have to collect them all. My poor wallet.

Newtonjar

Senior Squid
I am going to new York over spring break, do you guys think that the plush it's would be there by then? Because I really want one. If they are there it could make the nintendo world in new York slightly less disappointing if only by a little.

Lyn

Squid Savior From the Future
Premium
Ahhh !!! those are cute. Is there any chance of these in NA? :confused:

ShinyGirafarig

Inkling Commander
NNID
ShinyGirafarig
Switch Friend Code
SW-6085-7937-9686
Ahhh !!! those are cute. Is there any chance of these in NA? :confused:
Nintendo World Store (hope you live in or near NYC) most likely as that is pretty much the only place you will see Nintendo related plushies out in the open that isn't Mario or Pokemon related.

You may find importers on Amazon though so you probably won't be out of luck.

NNID
robswiiuid
Is there any chance that they will be available at PlayAsia or AmiAmi? I noticed that PlayAsia has some Squid cushions up for pre-order at a reasonable price, so I'm curious as to if they'll have these as well in the future.

I'd love to pre-order the Squid Sisters, they're adorable.

ShinyGirafarig

Inkling Commander
NNID
ShinyGirafarig
Switch Friend Code
SW-6085-7937-9686
Is there any chance that they will be available at PlayAsia or AmiAmi? I noticed that PlayAsia has some Squid cushions up for pre-order at a reasonable price, so I'm curious as to if they'll have these as well in the future.

I'd love to pre-order the Squid Sisters, they're adorable.
I'm searching around amazon.co.jp to see if they will show up there. I would assume once they show up there, they will soon follow on import specialty sites. SO far I see nothing but I know that according to amazon.co.jp Splatoon cushions in more various colors will be coming Oct 30. Maybe once they sell this wave of new merch then eventually these plushies will show up. I do plan to use my import online store of choice which is j-subculture (I preordered my art book from them and it is already on its way) though rather then try to navigate JP's Amazon's site but it is possible to import from Amazon.co.jp even if you are not from Japan.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom