• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Splatter House

Rowanuki

Inkling
NNID
Rowan12
Speaking of time, what time zones do you guys have? I have the Eastern time zone and it's currently 8:53 PM here.

Rowanuki

Inkling
NNID
Rowan12
already the next day for you I see; it's still Monday here though heh.

Rowanuki

Inkling
NNID
Rowan12
I wonder if we'll get a new stage for the upcoming splatfest? If we do, makes you wonder what they could make...having a stage that looks as if we're on an asteroid or something relating to space like at the Octovalley stages would be kinda cool.

Last edited:

Ale the Squidling

Inkster Jr.
NNID
SuperAle
I wonder if we'll get a new stage for the upcoming splatfest? If we do, makes you wonder what they could make...having a stage that looks as if we're on an asteroid or something relating to space like at the Octovalley stages would be kinda cool.
We probably are going to have that bridge level in the trailer next

NNID
Derpson42
I just played a ranked match with the H-3 Nozzlenoze.19 KILLS,5 DEATHS.HECK.YES!Thats a keeper,so it gets an:inkstrike:

Harmageddon

Inkling
NNID
Harmageddon4
Hey, Im Harmageddon4. I just had to make a post in this thread due to the title. SPLATTERHOUSE is the name of my group here. Thanks for representing!! LOL

Icky

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Lillyfield18
Hi guys,

I'm feeling a little depressed to say this, but even Splatoon has stupid dipsticks who take online games too far and ruin the game for other people.

Yep, I'm talking about hackers. Yesterday, i encountered not one, but three players who were using a hack that stopped my Krak-On or Dynamo Roller from rolling over them (I could swing splat them but i couldn't roll over them). Oh, and i tried several times too but i bounced off them and nothing happened.

Why, I ask why? It's a game for crying out loud.

Harmageddon

Inkling
NNID
Harmageddon4
I cant say for sure what happened in your instance, but I can say from experience that when I first started out using the roller, I bounced off everyone. I couldn't roll over anyone to save my life. Still happens once in a while. Also, I have had someone bounce off me, and I know I don't hack.

Icky

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Lillyfield18
I'm not talking about the Carbon Roller, scientifically speaking there is no way that can happen if you're using a Krak-on Roller (even if lag was a factor, then there would be no bouncing back). Also with 3 x Defense ups the Krak-On still rolls over anything

Ale the Squidling

Inkster Jr.
NNID
SuperAle
I'm not talking about the Carbon Roller, scientifically speaking there is no way that can happen if you're using a Krak-on Roller (even if lag was a factor, then there would be no bouncing back). Also with 3 x Defense ups the Krak-On still rolls over anything
Unless they jump over

Icky

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Lillyfield18
Yes, but again i snuck up behind him and just bounced off of him when i tried to roll him, 3 times. Something was up, just saying that they're out there and it makes sad thinking that even Splatoon's community had morons in it that think cheating is necessary.

Ale the Squidling

Inkster Jr.
NNID
SuperAle
Yes, but again i snuck up behind him and just bounced off of him when i tried to roll him, 3 times. Something was up, just saying that they're out there and it makes sad thinking that even Splatoon's community had morons in it that think cheating is necessary.
Well communities has to have one of them

Rowanuki

Inkling
NNID
Rowan12
Wow, to think stuff like that happens. I guess those hackers are too afraid to git gud the natural way, through practice, research, and hard work. Sure it'll take a while but it'll be worth it in the end.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom