Splatter House

Splats

Senior Squid
NNID
coolSean
Hi guys,

I'm feeling a little depressed to say this, but even Splatoon has stupid dipsticks who take online games too far and ruin the game for other people.

Yep, I'm talking about hackers. Yesterday, i encountered not one, but three players who were using a hack that stopped my Krak-On or Dynamo Roller from rolling over them (I could swing splat them but i couldn't roll over them). Oh, and i tried several times too but i bounced off them and nothing happened.

Why, I ask why? It's a game for crying out loud.
OH THANK GOD I'M NOT GOING CRAZY I THOUGHT I WAS THE ONLY ONE ENCOUNTERING HACKERS!!!

Icky

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Lillyfield18
OH THANK GOD I'M NOT GOING CRAZY I THOUGHT I WAS THE ONLY ONE ENCOUNTERING HACKERS!!!
No, you're not alone Splats. Although i haven't encountered any since then thankfully.

Ale is right though, there are great data-miners like that girl who found all of the weapons that hadn't been released yet (can't remember her name).

Icky

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Lillyfield18
Booyah, can't wait to try it out. Also guys, i want to cry....so hard...waaaaaaaaaaaah!

They announced the next update's patch notes, and Rollers, Krakens and Splash Walls are getting nerfed harder than a Killer Wail. Reduction of damage, reduction of K-O sprays width, increased knockback and hit box for Kraken, a cool-down time of .75 seconds before you can melee again, Splash Walls health is going down by 40% and the cool-down before your ink recharges is now twice as long. WHHYYYYYYYY NINTENDO!

Icky

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Lillyfield18
On the plus side, none of the blasters can one-hit KO with splash damage anymore, goodbye Luna Blasters. But Dual Squelcher is getting a 20% speed boost while shooting WTF?

Splats

Senior Squid
NNID
coolSean
Booyah, can't wait to try it out. Also guys, i want to cry....so hard...waaaaaaaaaaaah!

They announced the next update's patch notes, and Rollers, Krakens and Splash Walls are getting nerfed harder than a Killer Wail. Reduction of damage, reduction of K-O sprays width, increased knockback and hit box for Kraken, a cool-down time of .75 seconds before you can melee again, Splash Walls health is going down by 40% and the cool-down before your ink recharges is now twice as long. WHHYYYYYYYY NINTENDO!
Oh yeah, I've been looking at them all night. I LOVE IT! The Kraken nerf seems a bit too much, mostly the .75 second thing, but with the way I use them, it's fine. ROLLERS AND BLASTERS THX GOD ALMIGHTY! E Liter needed a nerf, but that seems a teent winsy bit too much overkill. I'll still try it out after the patch with damage ups and see how it is. Splash walls are DEFINITELY overkill, but if they're trying to nerf the gals indirectly, then go right on ahead nintendo.

I didn't even know about the OHKO with spash damage, but thx GOD that's getting fixed. Goes against what blasters are all about. The Dual Squelcher thing...ehhh idk yet. They do move pretty slow, but 20% seems too much.

Last edited:

Icky

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Lillyfield18
Oh yeah, I've been looking at them all night. I LOVE IT! The Kraken nerf seems a bit too much, mostly the .75 second thing, but with the way I use them, it's fine. ROLLERS AND BLASTERS THX GOD ALMIGHTY! E Liter needed a nerf, but that seems a teent winsy bit too much overkill. I'll still try it out after the patch with damage ups and see how it is. Splash walls are DEFINITELY overkill, but if they're trying to nerf the gals indirectly, then go right on ahead nintendo.

I didn't even know about the OHKOwith spash damage, but thx GOD that's getting fixed. Goes against what blasters are all about. The Dual Squelcher thing...ehhh idk yet. They do move pretty slow, but 20% seems too much.
I couldn't give a dam about the blasters getting nerfed, but why the rollers? Ok ok, maybe they were a little bit too strong, but the Kraken getting nerfed again, why? Ikr it's overkill on Nintendo's part, how're Ale and me supposed to own with the .96 Gal Deco now, the Kraken is just a glorified Bubbler after this update comes :(

I'm glad the Rapid Blaster and Inkbrushes are getting a buff, I'll expect a lot more Rapid Blasters now since they have same range but fire rate increased now, since all blasters will take 2 hits to ko with splash damage anyways.

P.s. I'll bet you're a bit chuffed after your splatlings got a buff and every weapon you hated got a nerf, dammit why u so lucky Splats *cri* jk, I've reaped some big benefits from this update, since the Sploosh wasn't touched at all tehe

Splats

Senior Squid
NNID
coolSean
I couldn't give a dam about the blasters getting nerfed, but why the rollers? Ok ok, maybe they were a little bit too strong, but the Kraken getting nerfed again, why? Ikr it's overkill on Nintendo's part, how're Ale and me supposed to own with the .96 Gal Deco now, the Kraken is just a glorified Bubbler after this update comes :(

I'm glad the Rapid Blaster and Inkbrushes are getting a buff, I'll expect a lot more Rapid Blasters now since they have same range but fire rate increased now, since all blasters will take 2 hits to ko with splash damage anyways.

P.s. I'll bet you're a bit ****y after your splatlings got a buff and every weapon you hated got a nerf, dammit why u so lucky Splats *cri* jk, I've reaped some big benefits from this update, since the Sploosh wasn't touched at all tehe
Tbh, the bubbler i probably wayyy better now. Perhaps this your chance to branch out, try something new.

But yeah, I'm DELIGHTED with the splatings buffs and every weapon I hate getting a nerf. Btw, splatlings got a HUGE buff. With the nerf hammer hitting splash walls and splatlings already destroying them, splash walls are NOTHING now!

Rowanuki

Inkling
NNID
Rowan12
Big changes from this update it seems...I guess I lucked out from none of my weapons getting nerfed, the dual squelcher is getting a faster fire rate which is nice. It is unfortunate for you guys who like the kraken, and I found a simple way to possibly avoid them easily too.
Does this update include the playable octolings rumor people have been hearing about?

Splats

Senior Squid
NNID
coolSean
Big changes from this update it seems...I guess I lucked out from none of my weapons getting nerfed, the dual squelcher is getting a faster fire rate which is nice. It is unfortunate for you guys who like the kraken, and I found a simple way to possibly avoid them easily too.
Does this update include the playable octolings rumor people have been hearing about?
I'm hoping they're included...I think they will...and ikr. Srry Kracken fans, try the bubbler! Oh crap...more people will start using the bubbler!

Icky

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Lillyfield18
Tbh, the bubbler i probably wayyy better now. Perhaps this your chance to branch out, try something new.

But yeah, I'm DELIGHTED with the splatings buffs and every weapon I hate getting a nerf. Btw, splatlings got a HUGE buff. With the nerf hammer hitting splash walls and splatlings already destroying them, splash walls are NOTHING now!
Don't worry, i won't winge once the update's actually out. If these nerfs for the Krak-On really are that bad, i'm gonna switch from maining the Krak-on to the Sploosh-O-matic (i've been using it a lot recently and I'm surprised, it has insane killing power at close range, i get my Squid Beakons, it moves quick, shoots quicks, inks the ground and walls quick, always kills in 3 hits, so I just equip Quick Respawn, Defense Up and Quick Super Jump. I love it)

If anything this update has probably done a good job of discouraging the three most over used weapons in the competitive-game: Krak-on Roller, .96 Gal Deco and E-liter Scopes

Icky

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Lillyfield18
Yeah i was gonna say Rowanuki, your DS got a huge buff, except it wasn't firing rate, it was "increased movement speed while firing by 20%", but trust me that's huge.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom