Splatter House

Splats

Senior Squid
NNID
coolSean
Don't worry, i won't winge once the update's actually out. If these nerfs for the Krak-On really are that bad, i'm gonna switch from maining the Krak-on to the Sploosh-O-matic (i've been using it a lot recently and I'm surprised, it has insane killing power at close range, i get my Squid Beakons, it moves quick, shoots quicks, inks the ground and walls quick, always kills in 3 hits, so I just equip Quick Respawn, Defense Up and Quick Super Jump. I love it)

If anything this update has probably done a good job of discouraging the three most over used weapons in the competitive-game: Krak-on Roller, .96 Gal Deco and E-liter Scopes
Yep, the Sploosh O Matic's deadly like that lol. And definitely. To hell with rollers and the .96 Gal deco!

I've been thinking...should we sign up for Booyah Battle 3? I ws looking at the sign up post on Reddit.

Icky

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Lillyfield18
Yep, the Sploosh O Matic's deadly like that lol. And definitely. To hell with rollers and the .96 Gal deco!

I've been thinking...should we sign up for Booyah Battle 3? I ws looking at the sign up post on Reddit.
Yeah, i was thinking about it too. I mean, even if Rowanuki is busy we have a few members on the squad who posted to the competitive tiers thread. I dunno, what do you think?

Splats

Senior Squid
NNID
coolSean
Yeah, i was thinking about it too. I mean, even if Rowanuki is busy we have a few members on the squad who posted to the competitive tiers thread. I dunno, what do you think?
I say why not? If we win, you guys can have the money prize. I'm too young and don't have a bank account...

Icky

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Lillyfield18
I say why not? If we win, you guys can have the money prize. I'm too young and don't have a bank account...
Wow, that prize is like a hundred pay rises, sign me up LOL! Seriously though, i say we do it, I'm actually not going to Sydney this weekend, lemme work out some logistics and see what I come up with. I can definitely do the tournament, the times are fine with me.

Splats

Senior Squid
NNID
coolSean
Alright! It's the 24th and the 25th. We need a Challonge account as well. If you don't have one, make one! If you do, gimme it so I can add you to the Splat Squad team.

Rowanuki

Inkling
NNID
Rowan12
Yeah i was gonna say Rowanuki, your DS got a huge buff, except it wasn't firing rate, it was "increased movement speed while firing by 20%", but trust me that's huge.
Ooh, read that wrong whoops. Regardless it's something nice and useful for squids like me.
I wonder if anything else will be included, like new gear or more stage design changes. When's the update coming?

Rowanuki

Inkling
NNID
Rowan12
20th October was what I heard
Wow if that's the case then it's earlier than I expected. I thought maybe it'll come around the end of this month.
I wonder how much this'll affect your play styles Icky and Ale, will you guys still stick to your mains?

Icky

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Lillyfield18
Wow if that's the case then it's earlier than I expected. I thought maybe it'll come around the end of this month.
I wonder how much this'll affect your play styles Icky and Ale, will you guys still stick to your mains?
Well, I know I won't be using my two mains the .96 Gal Deco or the Krak-On Roller anymore, so yes it will change my weapons and playstyle.

I will switch from using the Krak-On to maining the Sploosh-o-matic, with a view towards gearing Quick Respawn, Quick Super Jump, Swim Speed Up and Cold Blooded. I love the weapon, and it's practically a Roller but in shooter form.

As for the .96 Gal Deco, I think Splash Walls and Krakens will be obsolete after the update, so maybe I'll switch to the Forge Splattershot Pro or one of the Jet Squelchers, not as powerful but better range.

Ale the Squidling

Inkster Jr.
NNID
SuperAle
Well, I know I won't be using my two mains the .96 Gal Deco or the Krak-On Roller anymore, so yes it will change my weapons and playstyle.

I will switch from using the Krak-On to maining the Sploosh-o-matic, with a view towards gearing Quick Respawn, Quick Super Jump, Swim Speed Up and Cold Blooded. I love the weapon, and it's practically a Roller but in shooter form.

As for the .96 Gal Deco, I think Splash Walls and Krakens will be obsolete after the update, so maybe I'll switch to the Forge Splattershot Pro or one of the Jet Squelchers, not as powerful but better range.
Or try the regular Splat Roller the suction bombs is for giving more range to the and killer wail is good for moving off opponents

Rowanuki

Inkling
NNID
Rowan12
Hmm...well, my rank went down tonight, back to A- rank...been having a long losing streak during the two hours of play, having 20 points. I guess I blame my stubbornness on that, wanting to keep on fighting in rank to try to get back at A rank. Sadly that didn't turn out so well :(
Oh well, I mostly blame myself on this anyway...sorry guys, seems rather pathetic for a mod to possibly go back to being a B+ while the other mods are much closer to becoming S/already S rank.

Ale the Squidling

Inkster Jr.
NNID
SuperAle
Well you just keep on practicing on your weapon to work toward your best ability.
I was like you, struggling to A rank, I was going to give up rank battle, until I heard the big August update. It gave another chance to be the best I can be. And sure enough, I made it to S rank. I kept practicing with different weapons until I found my definitive mains.
So for short... Practice=win

Rowanuki

Inkling
NNID
Rowan12
Well you just keep on practicing on your weapon to work toward your best ability.
I was like you, struggling to A rank, I was going to give up rank battle, until I heard the big August update. It gave another chance to be the best I can be. And sure enough, I made it to S rank. I kept practicing with different weapons until I found my definitive mains.
So for short... Practice=win
yeah...pretty much. just gotta keep on going. I mean I've done alright, though I wasn't entirely using the e-liter. tried out luna and dynammo. in the end the e-liter gave the best results.
*sigh* at any rate, I'm still working on that e-liter scope...usually do alright but...I guess that's somewhat irrelevant I guess.

Splats

Senior Squid
NNID
coolSean
Hmm...well, my rank went down tonight, back to A- rank...been having a long losing streak during the two hours of play, having 20 points. I guess I blame my stubbornness on that, wanting to keep on fighting in rank to try to get back at A rank. Sadly that didn't turn out so well :(
Oh well, I mostly blame myself on this anyway...sorry guys, seems rather pathetic for a mod to possibly go back to being a B+ while the other mods are much closer to becoming S/already S rank.
Ahem...JUST DO IT!

Icky

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Lillyfield18
Uhh...do you mean keep going? Don't worry I'm no quitter. Like in smash bros I'd play till the end of the match and hope for the best.
I think Splats means just to keep your chin up and never stop believing that you can get to S rank :)

Likewise, I'm sure you remember my post in the Tips N Tricks about my struggle to S rank. Have a read of it again, and don't forget we've all been there and if we can do it, so can you. Peace out man and stay fresh

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom