• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

Squad: Bloopers

Terabyte

Inkling Commander
NNID
PokeBoy99
Name: Marco Paparatto
NNID: marco23p
(Optional) About Me: Currently looking for a fun Splatoon group. As much as I want to be competitive, I also need a group that knows how to have fun and not take this kind of stuff too seriously. I believe that this is the perfect group for that based on your description and rules :)

Thanks for reading!
Hey! Sure thing, I'll get ya signed up.

I love your avatar by the way, Tails is awesome!

GamingBear

Inkling
NNID
GamingBear
So after much deliberation I have decided.. The Bloopers is the squad for me.. That's if you will have me, I bring cookies... That I stole from people's trash cans...

Name: GamingBear (real life: Adam)
NNid: KingPanda3
About me: enjoy playing splatoon when I get time, looking to play a bit more than I have, play more for fun than winning though I do like to win too :) not many people I know own Wii U's so not bake to play Splatoon with anyone so looking to play with some folk build up a bit of comradeship and have a laugh. I usually play as a gunner, I'm all about splatting the ground and also trying to out manoeuvre opponents. Currently level 16 and rank C+. I live in the U.K and most likely to play in the evenings (Thursday, Friday, Saturday)

**not used Skype in a while but account should still work, waiting for password recovery email

Puffy

Senior Squid
NNID
Annakittykat
So after much deliberation I have decided.. The Bloopers is the squad for me.. That's if you will have me, I bring cookies... That I stole from people's trash cans...

Name: GamingBear (real life: Adam)
NNid: KingPanda3
About me: enjoy playing splatoon when I get time, looking to play a bit more than I have, play more for fun than winning though I do like to win too :) not many people I know own Wii U's so not bake to play Splatoon with anyone so looking to play with some folk build up a bit of comradeship and have a laugh. I usually play as a gunner, I'm all about splatting the ground and also trying to out manoeuvre opponents. Currently level 16 and rank C+. I live in the U.K and most likely to play in the evenings (Thursday, Friday, Saturday)

**not used Skype in a while but account should still work, waiting for password recovery email
Sounds perfectly fine as long as you can get us your Skype name! I'll let ya in the group, then add you to the Skype chat when we get your name. Glad to have you! :D

Pokes

Inkling
I'm quite new here, wondering if I could join this lovely squad?

Name: Krishna
NNID: Oshagirl16
(Optional) About Me: Since I'm on break, I'm available to play Splatoon quite often. Joining because wanting to play along and talk with some peeps, this seems like a friendly group.

Puffy

Senior Squid
NNID
Annakittykat
I'm quite new here, wondering if I could join this lovely squad?

Name: Krishna
NNID: Oshagirl16
(Optional) About Me: Since I'm on break, I'm available to play Splatoon quite often. Joining because wanting to play along and talk with some peeps, this seems like a friendly group.
Aww shucks! You're in! I'll add you to the group now!

NNID
OllzTheCheetah
Name: TheWelshCanadian
NNID: OllzTheCheetah
(Optional) About Me: Trying to find a competitive group to play with in tournaments and leagues and most of all to have fun

Terabyte

Inkling Commander
NNID
PokeBoy99
Hey guys, it's been a while since anyone has posted here. With the addition of the Squad board newly added, I'd like to say.....

hi blooperz

PokeZapper

Inkling
NNID
PokeZapper
Name: Karim
NNID: PokeZapper
(Optional) About Me: I play platoon a LOT, and have recently picked up the more competitive side of ranked! Got up to B+ in a few days thanks to motion controls, but now battling with randoms just isn't cutting it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom