• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Squad: Bloopers

Puffy

Senior Squid
NNID
Annakittykat
Name: Karim
NNID: PokeZapper
(Optional) About Me: I play platoon a LOT, and have recently picked up the more competitive side of ranked! Got up to B+ in a few days thanks to motion controls, but now battling with randoms just isn't cutting it!
All righty, come on in! :P Glad to have you.

JRsmooth

Inkling
NNID
JRsmooth729

Hello, and welcome to our Splatoon Squad! This Squad is based off of the concept that enjoyment is greater than victory, and, of course, our main goal here is to have fun! The name of this Squad is derived from the Mario enemies, Bloopers, that are only in the depths of the water stages, and are also squids.
This Squad is currently open.

Rules: 1.) No excessive swearing. If you exceed five curse words within an hour, you will be temporarily removed from all battles and receive a warning. We would like to keep this Squad family friendly, and it is up to you to help us do so. :)

2.) No trolling/spamming. Messages such as "hahaha im going to shoot my teammates lawl !!1" will not be tolerated, and neither will standing in one spot spraying ink in a circle because you're "shooting ink in the air like you just don't care". Anything such as those examples will get you a good ol' warning.

3.) Always be friendly and respectful, even to the enemies. No, we don't expect you to purposely lose just to be nice, but in a situation such as a Skype chat, do not send messages to enemies nor teammates saying "wow, you shouldn't be on this sqaud because your so pathetick !" or "were going to beat your butts so hard because you guys suck, lel!". Again, anything such as those examples will get you either a warning, or an immediate kick depending on how many messages were sent/the severity of the message(s).

4.) Try to stay active on the game and the site. It is not mandatory to stay active on the site, as we can keep in touch with you on Skype, but, of course, you must be active on the game if you're going to be in a Squad based on it. You will not receive a warning for this, but you will be kicked depending on how long you stayed inactive.

5.) !!IMPORTANT!! You must have Skype. Skype is indeed mandatory for you to have if you are going to be in this Squad. If you do not have Skype, you will not be let in. Thank you. :)

-------Breaking the rules with the notice of receiving a warning will, well, get you a warning. Hitting the mark of ten warnings will get you kicked from the Squad-------

If you are interested in joining, fill this out:
Name:
NNID:

Thank you for joining Bloopers, we're excited to have you on our team! :D
Name: Jalen
NNID: JRSMOOTH729
Optional: I definitely don't curse and I'm looking for a squad. I'm NA Pacific and play mostly on weekends and Wednesday since school is back in

JRsmooth

Inkling
NNID
JRsmooth729
Optional: I definitely don't curse and I'm looking for a squad. I'm NA Pacific and play mostly on weekends and Wednesday since school is back in
Btw the smooth part of my nnid and Skype are not capitalized

Terabyte

Inkling Commander
NNID
PokeBoy99
Hey! Sure, I'll add you now. Welcome! Add me on Skype: pokemonboy1999 and I'll add you to our chat. :D

Willba

Inkling
NNID
will.i.am
Name: Will
NNID: will.i.am
(Optional) About Me: I'm decent with the Dynamo roller although my weapon is the Luna blaster. I can also use chargers!

Terabyte

Inkling Commander
NNID
PokeBoy99
Name: Will
NNID: will.i.am
(Optional) About Me: I'm decent with the Dynamo roller although my weapon is the Luna blaster. I can also use chargers!
Hi! Go ahead and add me on my Skype. It's pokemonboy1999. Welcome aboard! I love your NNID by the way, haha.

Also, a note to anyone else that may want to join - we have now reached 20 members. I think for now I'm going to close recruitment, but we may open again later. Cheers!

Raziel

Inkling
NNID
LadyDrache
Of course you close signups three days before I find this site. x'D Will you post here if you have open slots again?

Terabyte

Inkling Commander
NNID
PokeBoy99
Of course you close signups three days before I find this site. x'D Will you post here if you have open slots again?
Actually, I just realized - we have two spots left! A couple people have left recently and I forgot to update the members list since then. So feel free to fill out an application and we'd be happy to get you in. :]

Raziel

Inkling
NNID
LadyDrache
Awesome! Here's my signup~

Name: Raziel
NNID: LadyDrache
About Me: I'm Raziel, and I've been playing Splatoon for a good while. I'm only level 29, rank B, but I think I don't play completely bad. My main weapons are the Slosher, Krak-On Roller and the N-Zap '98. I'm horrible with Chargers, but I'd be willing to learn!

Terabyte

Inkling Commander
NNID
PokeBoy99
Awesome! Here's my signup~

Name: Raziel
NNID: LadyDrache
About Me: I'm Raziel, and I've been playing Splatoon for a good while. I'm only level 29, rank B, but I think I don't play completely bad. My main weapons are the Slosher, Krak-On Roller and the N-Zap '98. I'm horrible with Chargers, but I'd be willing to learn!
Alrighty, I'll add you on Skype and then add you to our chat. Welcome!

PGFLY

Full Squid
NNID
PGFLY2020
can join
Name Phoenix
Skype phoenix.guzzi
nnid pgfly2020
Rank A-
About me
Been playin splat for a while now level 29 best weapons anything

Last edited:

Semck18

Inkling
NNID
Semck18
Hey! I've got one question for you guys. I have a Skype that I can use for IMing/chatting etc. but I am NOT allowed to speak/call. If that's a problem I completely understand and I won't submit an application. If that isn't a problem i'd love to join.

Puffy

Senior Squid
NNID
Annakittykat
Hey! I've got one question for you guys. I have a Skype that I can use for IMing/chatting etc. but I am NOT allowed to speak/call. If that's a problem I completely understand and I won't submit an application. If that isn't a problem i'd love to join.
Ah, I'm terribly sorry, but we're closed now. However, if a spot opens up, I'd be glad to let you know! :P Sorry again!

squeaks98

Inkling
NNID
squeaks98
Name: Oliver
NNID: squeaks98
(Optional) About Me: I've got a YouTube and Capture Box for recording!

Terabyte

Inkling Commander
NNID
PokeBoy99
Name: Oliver
NNID: squeaks98
(Optional) About Me: I've got a YouTube and Capture Box for recording!
Sure thing! It's funny actually, I just came back to the site yesterday after a long break and there were no new replies to this thread, and right after I come back someone posts. xD

Our lead captain Puffy will add you on Skype and then she'll add you to our chat. ^^ Welcome!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom