• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Squad: Bloopers

Puffy

Senior Squid
NNID
Annakittykat
Notice! The Splatoon 2 division of Bloopers is now open! Please give it a look! :)

inviso

Inkling
NNID
inviso87
*takes a peek around*

It only took me 5 hours to log in :D

RacingGamer

Inkling
NNID
Robin99
Hello,
Name: R** (On the Nintendo Switch, RacingGamer on the site)
Friendcode: SW-1585-2877-6392
Discord: RacingGamer#2013
About me: I played Splatoon 1 since release. I'm most efficient in turfwar and splatzones and I often use Aerospray PG. In Splatoon 2 I go for the dualies Because they have the dodge rolls B-)

Terabyte

Inkling Commander
NNID
PokeBoy99
*takes a peek around*

It only took me 5 hours to log in :D
Heh, I know the feeling. Welcome back to the site though! :P
Hello,
Name: R** (On the Nintendo Switch, RacingGamer on the site)
Friendcode: SW-1585-2877-6392
Discord: RacingGamer#2013
About me: I played Splatoon 1 since release. I'm most efficient in turfwar and splatzones and I often use Aerospray PG. In Splatoon 2 I go for the dualies Because they have the dodge rolls B-)
Hey man, welcome to the squad! Glad to have ya. I sent you a request on Discord and I'll invite you to the chat whenever I can. ^^

RacingGamer

Inkling
NNID
Robin99
Heh, I know the feeling. Welcome back to the site though! :p

Hey man, welcome to the squad! Glad to have ya. I sent you a request on Discord and I'll invite you to the chat whenever I can. ^^
Well thank you, I accepted the invite on Discord and I am happy to be in the squad

RacingGamer

Inkling
NNID
Robin99
Shall we play the First ever splatoon 2 splatfest together as a squad? It is the ideal situation to get to know our strengths and weaknesses for the competetive scene. ;)

Exa

Inkling
NNID
Exahuz
Hey Squids!

Im currently playing Splatoon 1 and super stoked about Splatoon 2. Looking for a group to get involved with and meet and make new friends.
Im interested in joining ur group for both Splat 1 and 2.

IGN : Exa
All other info is in signature
✌✌

Terabyte

Inkling Commander
NNID
PokeBoy99
Shall we play the First ever splatoon 2 splatfest together as a squad? It is the ideal situation to get to know our strengths and weaknesses for the competetive scene. ;)
I'd be down for it! As long as I'm able to play that day. My schedule can be unpredictable. xD
Hey Squids!

Im currently playing Splatoon 1 and super stoked about Splatoon 2. Looking for a group to get involved with and meet and make new friends.
Im interested in joining ur group for both Splat 1 and 2.

IGN : Exa
All other info is in signature
✌✌
Hey, nice to meet you! I sent you a friend request on Discord. :D

Exa

Inkling
NNID
Exahuz
That sounds like a plan to me bud. Eager to get to know ya'll

RacingGamer

Inkling
NNID
Robin99
Hey, how went splatfest for Everyone? I got a Ice Cream Power of 1832,9 and the rank Ice Cream Queen. Now I can't wait for next week.

Terabyte

Inkling Commander
NNID
PokeBoy99
Hey, how went splatfest for Everyone? I got a Ice Cream Power of 1832,9 and the rank Ice Cream Queen. Now I can't wait for next week.
Awesome! I don't remember my power exactly, but I think it was around 1750 haha. I think I only got to Ice Cream Defender though, I didn't get to play too much!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom