Squid Squad Thread: Under New Management [LOCK THIS THREAD]

Aura

Infiltrator
Hey Squid Squad,

Mind if I join? I'm from the EU and I'm looking to have a group of players to enjoy this game with on day one!

I have Skype but I'd prefer to PM those details.
Of course you can join. Go ahead and PM me your Skype and I'll sign you up. Welcome to the Squid Squad.

Only one EU slot remains.

NNID
P3dr0W
Looks like you guys have one free slot.
I was searching a competitive splatoon group that allows EU players to play at their timezone and I think I am right here.
So would you guys let me join your squad?

(If you want my Skype and Raidcall name I would give them on a PM)

Siledh

Senior Squid
NNID
Siledhrel
Wait, who's disappearing? Who do we need to hunt down and splat? No one leaves the Squad. The Squad is life. The Squad is death.

Aura

Infiltrator
--------------------------------
Squid Squad EU Members
@Kat
@Siledh
@Diableos
@Gunster25
@Icedise
@Kweeveen
@ThatSrb2DUDE
Squid Squad NA Members
@Aura
@DAK075
@Inari
@SuperMii3D
@Suketoudara
@Niliks
@ChaosHawk
@Shuriblur
--------------------------------​
Okay. Here's the deal: I'm still missing Skypes. I currently have 13 contacts. Two of them are still pending. So we're missing 4 Members.

I've been very lenient on this but now I'm done waiting. If you still haven't posted your Skype, please do so as soon as possible. If there is a reason for your absence, please PM me @Aura.

Kat and Siledh are the only two members who've explained their absences, but Siledh also recently PM'd me details about his Skype. And I already have Kat's. So I'm still waiting for the rest of The Squid Squad. So please send me your Skypes.

Thank you.
Looks like you guys have one free slot.
I was searching a competitive splatoon group that allows EU players to play at their timezone and I think I am right here.
So would you guys let me join your squad?

(If you want my Skype and Raidcall name I would give them on a PM)
Oh yeah definitely. PM me your details and I'll sign you right up. Welcome to The Squid Squad.

ALL SLOTS ARE FILLED. CURRENTLY HIRING A CO-CAPTAIN.

Last edited:

Siledh

Senior Squid
NNID
Siledhrel
I'd put my name forward for co-captain, but I'm not sure if you want to have two co-captains in the same regional squad.

Aura

Infiltrator
I'd put my name forward for co-captain, but I'm not sure if you want to have two co-captains in the same regional squad.
Sorry I forgot to specify that we're looking specifically for an NA Co-Captain. I believe I have my eyes on one currently.

Siledh

Senior Squid
NNID
Siledhrel
Sorry I forgot to specify that we're looking specifically for an NA Co-Captain. I believe I have my eyes on one currently.
Pretty much what I figured, like. Makes sense given the distribution. I'll support your decision, Sir! *salutes*

FlareHabanero

Increases the Excitement
Alright ladies and guppies, listen up! I'm going to serve the role as a Co-Captain of this group as approved by Aura. Essentially I'm going to serve the role as second-in-command, meaning that if he's absent I'll be able to answer any question in his place and help with organization for future events.

Lozjam

Inkster Jr.
Looks like I am late to the party....
No matter, I probably wouldn't be able to start until Mid-June anyway, but if slots open up then I am happy to join. . If not, then I look forward to destroying you in the heat of battle.
BAHAHAHAHAHA!
Good tidings gentlemen, I hope your endeavors succeed.

Aura

Infiltrator
Looks like I am late to the party....
No matter, I probably wouldn't be able to start until Mid-June anyway, but if slots open up then I am happy to join. . If not, then I look forward to destroying you in the heat of battle.
BAHAHAHAHAHA!
Good tidings gentlemen, I hope your endeavors succeed.
Now hold on a moment. Are you an NA player? If so we have eight open slots.

Lozjam

Inkster Jr.
Now hold on a moment. Are you an NA player? If so we have eight open slots.
Yes, I am an NA player actually. But yet another warning, it will not likely be that I will be able to go head deep into the squad until mid-June. I may have troubles with raidcall as my PC died a while back(And there will likely not be offscreen online play) and I have to use my desktop. These problems should be alleviated over time, however.
Anyway, the choice is yours, but I would be honored to join the ranks of this young and ambitious Shoal of Squids.

Aura

Infiltrator
Yes, I am an NA player actually. But yet another warning, it will not likely be that I will be able to go head deep into the squad until mid-June. I may have troubles with raidcall as my PC died a while back(And there will likely not be offscreen online play) and I have to use my desktop. These problems should be alleviated over time, however.
Anyway, the choice is yours, but I would be honored to join the ranks of this young and ambitious Shoal of Squids.
I'm gonna go ahead and hold off on recruiting you for now but when these issues are mended please return to us about recruitment. I will be willing to once you're all set up.

FlareHabanero

Increases the Excitement
Alright, I highly recommend that people play the recently announced Test Fire demo in order to get early experience with how the game will play. We'll host a call Friday and Saturday so people can get comfortable with talking in matches. Sadly fighting together might not be possible with the demo. How stupid, but we'll dance to their rhythm for now.

RespawningJesus

I am a leaf on the wind - watch how I soar.
NNID
RespawningJesus
I'll definitely be playing on Sat. Fri, I am at work.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom